Guchi new Leatherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
    I'm sure Special Branch would be interested in anyone who buys one (especially the EOD one) who is NOT in the PDF/RDF!
    ?? explain
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

The MUT is designed an an accessory for an AR15 type rifle (to include acting as a tool to clear an IA which is only made possible by the poor design of the bolt carrier). I'm not sure how many non-military uses there are for C4 punches, det cap crimpers and carbon scrapers outside of demolitions or civvy shooting!

Comment

Wot he said!
        'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
        'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
        Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
        He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
        http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
          The MUT is designed an an accessory for an AR15 type rifle (to include acting as a tool to clear an IA which is only made possible by the poor design of the bolt carrier). I'm not sure how many non-military uses there are for C4 punches, det cap crimpers and carbon scrapers outside of demolitions or civvy shooting!
          the other tools are useful though. by that logic, anyone who purchases ANYTHING aimed at military should be investigated by special branch. just because SOME of the aspects of it might have very limited uses outside of military doesn't mean that that should limited to being available ONLY to people inside the military. Who knows what use random tools can be in a jam.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
          Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
          Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
          Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

Originally posted by johnny no stars View Post
            the other tools are useful though. by that logic, anyone who purchases ANYTHING aimed at military should be investigated by special branch. just because SOME of the aspects of it might have very limited uses outside of military doesn't mean that that should limited to being available ONLY to people inside the military. Who knows what use random tools can be in a jam.
            The EOD variants of the mut and super tool would be useful to an electrician and for those that want to be different come with a black oxide finish. nothing criminal about use there. Its an ok bit of kit, unnecessary for the steyr, useful on the fn mag, the closest most will come to using the optic adjustment tool is by during it sideways and unscrewing their bfa. Theres not much on it that the wave couldn't handle, although the replaceable wire cutting edges are a big plus.

Comment

Got mine in the post there recently. It looks like the dogs dangly bits. Can't wait to get it into action. I got it on flea bay for €100 shipping included. PM me If you want a link to the seller. Took a week to get it through. Delighted.
              Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Working...
              X