Clear All

• DeV
    replied
    The Maxifuel doesn't

Leave a comment:

• RoyalGreenJacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
    Got my package today, much appreciated again Duffer.

Now, how would your company like to endorse a PDF patrol entering the Cambrian Patrol?
    it only costs £60!

Leave a comment:

• koppiteal
    replied
    Still no sign of mine. Maybe tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Hello Alaska
    replied
    Got my package today, much appreciated again Duffer.

Now, how would your company like to endorse a PDF patrol entering the Cambrian Patrol?

Leave a comment:

• Hello Alaska
    replied
    Originally posted by Duffman View Post
    Last batch went today. If you dont get yours by end of week let me know and I'll look into it. Any issue just PM me.
    Still waiting for mine but thanks for letting us know about this deal Duffer.

Much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Duffman
    replied
    Last batch went today. If you dont get yours by end of week let me know and I'll look into it. Any issue just PM me.

Leave a comment:

• apod
    replied
    No sign yet.Tomorrow maybe??

Leave a comment:

• concussion
    replied
    Received mine earlier, great stuff, thanks for the offer!

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Warrior
    replied
    A friend of mine received theirs but still no sign of mine and she ordered after me? Any chance my email wasn't received duffman? Il Pm you my name if you could check?

Leave a comment:

• Duffman
    replied
    Due to huge demand, we are now all out of sample packs as of 5 mins ago! Apologies to all that have not yet applied. To those that have you can expect your delivery by the end of the week.

Watch this space for further samples etc. For anyone doing the 1/2 Marathon tomorrow we should have a few gels knocking around at that too.

Leave a comment:

• Liachta Cultaca
    replied
    Received mine today ... Thanks Duffman

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Received with thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hello Alaska
    replied
    Originally posted by trellheim View Post
    btw where are all you RDF Maxifuel chompers when the orienteering comes round ?
    Probably doing some proper training instead of that orienteering shite

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    Originally posted by trellheim View Post
    I'm considering a move out into A&AR, as only forum members can see this thread, also I'll split the bootpolish thing out into its own thread, I've a mind to set up a separate "Gear" forum as well.
    I thought we already had one?

Leave a comment:

• Duffman
    replied
    Glad to hear it arrived safe Muzzle, any feedback greatly welcomed. We've a few products in the pipelines that are soldier friendly.

Response has been huge from the DF. So will probably run out of the free stock by end of day.

Trellheim, would loved to of been there but as per usual we get word last minute and it was on a range day for most of us!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X