Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apod
    replied
    Dont use Nikwax mate.It clogs the pores in the leather reducing breathability Esp with Goretex boots.Good ole Kiwi for me everytime.
    Duffman.I forgot to include my contact number on my E-mailAre you involved with the Company?Will PM'ing it to you suffice or is a new E-mail required??

Leave a comment:

• RoyalGreenJacket
    replied
    Originally posted by apod View Post
    Done.
    Going on a Tactical course next week.Would love to give them a go on it.Maybe even give some feedback after.
    Hope i'm not too late.
    don't forget your NikWax kit too - let me know how you get on pal.

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Warrior
    replied
    Done, now to begin the waiting game

Leave a comment:

• apod
    replied
    Done.
    Going on a Tactical course next week.Would love to give them a go on it.Maybe even give some feedback after.
    Hope i'm not too late.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Edmund Blackadder
    replied
    Done. And now we wait...

Leave a comment:

• concussion
    replied
    Done...nice...

Leave a comment:

• Duffman
    started a topic FREE Maxifuel for members of the DF

FREE Maxifuel for members of the DF

http://www.maxifuel.ie/ are offering free samples of their Maxifuel Gel sachet range to all members of the DF.

Maxifuel has been involved in supporting the Nutritional needs of the BA working with PTs and other such advisers, on operational nutrition and hydration. The products have been used extensively and seen great success in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Recently the Maxifuel have been working closely with key DF units in trialing the new range. The recent 2 day DFAA Wicklow Way Challenge, was sponsored with the entire range and the products received rave reviews.

The sachets where of particular interest to most of the participants, as they are ideal to stick in the Vest pouch, for a quick hit out on the ground and are designed to be used with out water (although taking a few hits from the platypus whilst knocking it back does increase effectiveness).

http://www.maxifuel.ie/viperboostgel
    The boost sachet is a far more efficient means of a quick perk than the traditional rat pack goodies "Glucose sweet or kendal mint cake" which will leave you coming down off a sugar rush.

http://www.maxifuel.ie/viperactivegel
    Whereas the active sachet is ideal for efficient rapid hydration and a sustained energy release. Replacing electrolyte sodium which is lost through exercise.

To get your FREE sample. Please email Sales@LSN.ie with delivery address and contact PH number (to ensure delivery can get to you) and quote (EDIT: CODE HAS NOW EXPIRED SORRY) and we will post out over €16 worth free samples out to you.

Limited stocks remaining so first come, first served.
    Last edited by Duffman; 30 March 2011, 16:19.
Working...
X