Dyeing equipment OD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyeing equipment OD

I remember reading on the site about one of the members who after buying gear in a certain colour dyed it OD.

I was hoping to buy this back pack

and was hoping to dye it green.

If you could give me any advice on what I need to do it and how to go about it could you please get back to me. Cheers.
    To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Why dont you ask ukt about sourcing it in od?
    Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

Zulu is your man for that. He posted an instruction on how to dye Cordura in OD a couple years back.

I've been eyeing that bergan up for months. Could you do me a favour and let me know how you get on with it? I'd be interested in some real world feedback on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic-Warrior View Post
        Why dont you ask ukt about sourcing it in od?
        Tried that before, they don't do it in OD unfortunately. That said, they did say they are improving on the initial design. Incorporating MOLLE on the sides I think was one of the plans. I'd hope for a floating lid too.
        Last edited by SwiftandSure; 1 November 2011, 01:02.

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftandSure View Post
          Zulu is your man for that. He posted an instruction on how to dye Cordura in OD a couple years back.

I've been eyeing that bergan up for months. Could you do me a favour and let me know how you get on with it? I'd be interested in some real world feedback on it.
          Yeah no problem. Might have to wait a while though. Taking it travelling in July.
          To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

That's the link I'm thinking of.

Comment

Excellent. Cheers

Comment

Thanks for bringing the link up swift, have been planning on doing thisfor the chest rig I use for airsoft

Comment

Few cans of spray paint would do the job.

Comment

Working...
                  X