No announcement yet.

Multi Tool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a world of a difference between a SOG and a Victorinox. SOG feels gank in comparison.

Comment

Usetabeanera

I know this is an old thread but Leathermans are supposed to have a lifetime guarantee.
      There is a company in Sallynoggin, Dublin that distribute the knife, they are called Petersons. If any one has a knife that is broken it might be an idea to try contact thes people for a warranty repair.

"He who laughs last did not get the joke in the first place"

Comment

Originally posted by blaisec View Post
        I know this is an old thread but Leathermans are supposed to have a lifetime guarantee.
        There is a company in Sallynoggin, Dublin that distribute the knife, they are called Petersons. If any one has a knife that is broken it might be an idea to try contact thes people for a warranty repair.

"He who laughs last did not get the joke in the first place"
        The Warranty on leatherman tools is 25 years, subject to the usual terms and conditions although I've never heard of a faulty one not being replaced, and I worked in the outdoor trade (albeit part time) for the guts of about 5 years.

Petersons are the tobaccanists on college green opposite trinity college.

Comment

Usetabeanera

There is a company in Sallynoggin called Peterson Ltd who do deal in these knives.
          Last edited by blaisec; 26 January 2009, 15:50.

Comment

I hope your on good comission.
            Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fred the red View Post
              I hope your on good comission.
              Peterson are the middleman, the distributors in Ireland. All the camping and gadget shops go through them for their stock. Them taking their cut is part of the reason for said tools higher price in Ireland. They also have maglite, victorinox and lenser as exclusives from what I can remember.

Comment

Usedtobeanera

Not everyone is out to make a fast buck, some people are genuine when they offer a helping hand. Take it as you like it my friend.

And no I am not on comission!!!!!

Comment

*cough* leatherman wave and mini maglite €75 in the store
                  Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Leatherman wave: Probably the best present I ever got.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by The real Jack View Post
                      *cough* leatherman wave and mini maglite €75 in the store
                      Thats good value.
                      Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X