Soldier 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ODIN View Post

Pool eye ware is about the most unhygienic thing I can think of. Pool issue hearing protection is bad, but considering an eye infection can actually lead to site loss, I think I'll invest in my own eye ware in the future.
    Ours is pooled but we get the same Everytime and I can guarantee that

1000%
    Last edited by DeV; 27 October 2022, 18:43.

Comment

• I'm just remembering how much sweat built up on the seal of my goggles... when I was in a flippin panhard! Pool issue of PPE is a no-no. Have they learnt nothing from Army Deafness?
      For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• Originally posted by ODIN View Post

Well for some! I was never issued them.
        Neither was I. And at the early stages of the USP I'm service, and open to correction here, it was required to wear protective eyewear?
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post

Pool and there should be enough for all
          Absolutely no fookin way should eye goggles be pool issue, for hygiene reasons. Should be on personal issue
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
          X