Clearance Sale in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICOA
    This Tactical 3L hydration system has been manufactured especially in irish dpm for icoa by sorce vagabond

It is only available from ICOA.
    Seems he is falsly advertising if you have the hydration system in store FMolloy, or are you talking about the scoot and shoot bag with the source bladder in the previous post?
    Last edited by ODIN; 17 May 2006, 16:40.
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

I previously had the shoot & scoot bag (for about €30 less than ICOA) I'm arranging to get both types in.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Having just looked at their prices, I was around €60 cheaper than ICOA for the shoot & scoot pack.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

They were selling the US bush hat in the Curragh last week for €30....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

****. Thats a rip off. €30 for bush.
            Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
            Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
            do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Some products are now on sale in the store, I'll be adding more in the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
                They were selling the US bush hat in the Curragh last week for €30....

You can get the Irish DPM bush hat for €25 where available
                What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
                Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

The bush hats are back in the store, the dri-flo's will be on it later. Some more stuff is up in the sale section too.

The Source stuff should be available mid-June.

Comment

There'll be an extra 10% off all orders over €50 for the next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X