Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boots(its not difficult to create a new thread...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots(its not difficult to create a new thread...)

I know, I know, this may be somewhat off thread, but the 'Lowa boots' thread is closed.

Anyway I was considering buying a pair of said footware and was looking at the Lowa 'Seeker' boot. Anyone know anything about these ?
    "Go sell crazy someplace else, we're already stocked up in here".
    Jack Nicholson - 'As Good As It Gets'.

Originally posted by machead
    I know, I know, this may be somewhat off thread, but the 'Lowa boots' thread is closed.

Anyway I was considering buying a pair of said footware and was looking at the Lowa 'Seeker' boot. Anyone know anything about these ?
    or possibly way off topic?:confused: :confused:
    The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Originally posted by machead

They are sold in two's with both boots being angled slightly differently too accomodate feet, both of the left and right type.

They also have soles and come with laces.

Any more questions?
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Thats good to know.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Lowa is a good, high quality brand so there should be no problems with the boots' longevity. How they feel when they're on is very much a personal thing, I myself have had no problems with my Lowa Mountain boots.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

From what I've seen on ARRSE, the Brits swear by them
            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

The other thread was started to sell the Lowa boots I had, and was closed when they sold. Havent seen the seekers, but the brand are fantastic and of very high quality
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Does anyone know what height the lowa boots are?(how far up the leg do they go)
                Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

The Combat GTX is about the same as the issue combat boot height

Comment

Thanks Odin

Comment

And a very nice boot too....pity you didnt ask the questions sooner, I could have sold you a pair

Comment

Do you know where i could get a pair?

Comment

Get the short boots (Mid calf), I find the high boots shite. Personal opinion...............OSOK

Comment

Believe it or not, eBay is a great place for buying boots!! Many stores and sellers all over the place selling them. HERE is a German store selling them, I could not find any stores in the UK selling at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                            X