Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness for ADSC

How did y'all do in your ADSC tests?

I'd be interested in how keef did, considering his was the most recent AFAIK!

Ask RGJ , he`s the man on the scene at the minute.

Comment

Thought I'd post my results for ADSC:

Lashed out 17 chin ups
      Static lift was 130kg+
      Back extension was 80kg+ (fairly shit, can't understand this, I'm squatting 95kg ass-to-grass for 3x5 these days!)
      Run time was around 9:20, not great but it was better than how I performed at my pre-ADSC!

Really enjoyed it. Great banter, hard work, and everyone was really out to help each other. Met tons of ex-PDF up there too!

Comment

Good work fella..whats next ?
        Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

Get fitter!! April start date for P1...

Plan is to get running 10km in 45 mins, 2km in 9 mins, 80 push ups in 2 mins, 80 sit ups in 2 mins, 20 chin ups and a 2x bodyweight squat. I figure the above should be sufficient to put me in the average of those who are attending Pirbright!

Comment

Is there a gym near you ? If you could ask them if they run circuts or if they could knock up a cross training programme for you then it would be a big help. Dont forget to slip in the odd swimming session - perfect for all round fitness. Do you do your own ironing at home ? If not start - getting used how to iron/fold clothes will be a big help , as will being able to sew.
            Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

Ah I'm actually in a pretty sweet gym man, with great coaches for MMA, weightlifting etc. They got me to the position of being able to do 17 chins!! I'm defo gonna throw in swimming once a week.

As for sewing... Can I not just pay for a bat man?

Comment

Bat man ?
                You might end up with some maniac dressed as spider man who needs a stitch or two after a heavy afternoon down the squadron bar but thats yer lot !

Comment

British Army

About this Group

Advice for those considering joining HM Forces.
                Type: Invite Only
                Topics: 6
                Comments: 29

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X