RIP - Serving member of RDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.i.p.
    :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Rip
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

His death has hit the old 21st Battalion hard, especially at the private level, many of whom including myself looked up to Will and the example he set.

Some of the comments that have been left on his bebo from serving members:

--------------------

Corporal William Day was one of the finest NCOs I ever had the honour of being trained and led by, he always looked after his men and made sure his men looked after each other.

His enthusiasm and ability to keep his troops in good sprits, no matter what task lay ahead, was extraordinary. The way, in which he put the well being of his troops in front of his own, was a true testament to his character.

He was a true leader and friend. He will be sadly missed by all. I give my sincerest condolences to his family and hope that they are left, not with sorrow but with fond memories of him.

Rest in peace Will

-------------------

Will was a great corpral and an even better friend. He always fought on the side of his troops and in doing so he won our eternal loyalty. He was a man and a friend that i could talk to no matter how big/small the problem was. He always lifted our spirits if we were down and he inspired us to do better as both people and soldiers. Il always remember the good times we all shared with him.

Rest in Peace, Will,

Tripper

-------------------------

You were an inspiration. It was a pleasure getting to serve with you. May you rest in peace.

-Chris.

-----------------------

Rest in peace
        Cpl. Day

You were a true warrior,
        had heart gold,
        a mind of steel,
        memories of the good times are
        always going to be there.

Pte.Stuart aka Master Yoda -

----------------------

Rest in peace, may the love of all your friends carry you forever. A fine leader and an even better friend.

----------------------

Rest in peace Will.
        It was a pleasure serving with you. You kept me going through the POTs Course with your enthusiasm and encouragement. Ill miss you, you were an inspiration to us all.
        To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Rip

Comment

R.i.p.
            Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
            Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
            do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

I had the privalege of having Cpl Day under my command this year and I would agree with the sentiments expressed above. RIP

Comment

R I P

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

May He rest In Peace.
                  Last edited by The Joker; 11 December 2006, 18:57.
                  British officer: You're seven minutes late, Mr. Collins.
                  Michael Collins: You've kept us waiting 700 years. You can have your seven minutes.

[As the British flag comes down]

Michael Collins: So that's what all the bother was about.

Comment

Rest in peace.

Comment

Rest in Peace
                      Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

R.i.p
                        "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

St Matthews, Church of Ireland, Newtownmountkennedy,
                          Wednesday, 1900.

St Matthews, Thursday, 1400.
                          Newcastle Graveyard.

No1's with medals / DPM.

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

R.i.p
                              I saw Elvis. He sat between me and bigfoot on the UFO.

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

Working...
                                X