Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to worry havoc - we get people like that all the time, experts

as I shocked him with my knowledge and expert handling of the steyr
    boy do we have a good laugh about it afterwords- there is a generic term we use it rhymes with sick bed
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

I bet that private was thinking 'phew, good think I didn't put that live round in there'. Some of you people spend way to much time behind computers.

I know sweet **** all about the 203 but I'd imagine that 'opening it up' is probably part of your safety precautions. Hence the round coming out.

Comment

whsts the first thing you do with any weapon...carry out safety assume.. and never assume
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by boomer
          I was there, working of course in charge of one of the medical posts, so didnt get much of a chance to watch the show. I did spot Frank hovering in the crowds taking pics but didnt get a chance to run over and say hi!

indeed, you looked very very busy......

You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

I was there and overall it was a good show.

However, I would have liked to see one of the PC-9's do a fast fly-past .....to show the crowds what they are capable of !
            IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Comment

whsts the first thing you do with any weapon...carry out safety assume.. and never assume
              It was a display designed for the general public who've never heard of safetys and probably have to ask if it's a real gun before picking it up. Relax enjoy your day and stop trying to impress the big army man by all your infinite knowledge.

Comment

Bray Airshows

Folks

Once again there will be an Airshow in Bray on the 5th August starting at 3pm, Like salthill entry is free. For those travellng to it I would STRONGLY advise taking public transport where possible.

Buckle up for Ireland’s biggest air festival which kicks off on Saturday, July 29th with ground entertainment from 12 noon daily followed by the airshow at 3 pm on both days. It’s 2 days of action & entertainment!

Shane
                Last edited by Boomer; 3 July 2007, 13:48.

Comment

Interesting.....

Good to see ye easterners getting in on the act.
                  If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Slacker View Post
                    Interesting.....

Good to see ye easterners getting in on the act.
                    Was one here before... Its not like its the first time weve done it.

Comment

God be with the days of thread merging...

Comment

Poor Philip.
                        For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Bray Air Display 2020 is cancelled

Comment

It’s back!!!

24 July 2022

Buckle up for Ireland’s biggest air festival which kicks off on Saturday, July 29th with ground entertainment from 12 noon daily followed by the airshow at 3 pm on both days. It’s 2 days of action & entertainment!

Red Arrows confirmed

Comment

Battle Britain Memorial Flight
                              Royal Jordanian Falcons
                              Leonardo M346

AC Twitter says the Silver Swallows

Comment

Have the foreign civvy fouga display team taken the Silver Swallows name? Because the PC9M are neither silver, or have a swallow tail...
                                Lots of excitement about the M346 visit. Though I was there when the L139 Visited Bal in 2000 also....And the Alpha Jets for the family day a few years before then....
                                For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Working...
                                X