No announcement yet.

Irish Desert DPMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can people come on here and say they saw the new Desert DPM....... And then not post a picture?

You're killing me here lads

Comment

Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
      Yes, I agree! I saw a Sheik gentleman and his wife passing through Stansted recently. His wife was in the full burqa and he had the full rig including a turban. The thought came to mind that it must have been interesting, or embarrassing, when they came to the security check point.
      I'm sure the Security Staff at Stansted are quite used to dealing with Muslim gentlemen and their wives.

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      Sheiks don't wear Turbans. And the wives of sikhs don't wear Burquas either. So I guess it was just a random foreigner that you saw.
      Sheik- elder of a tribe, lord, revered wise man, or Islamic scholar. They frequently wear head gear that looks like a turban. Their wives would frequently wear burkhas. The tulips are optional.

Mullahs
      sigpic
      Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
      My favourite moment was when the
      red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
        How can people come on here and say they saw the new Desert DPM....... And then not post a picture?

You're killing me here lads
        How can people get a boner over a photo of a uniform? Why don't we just catch the people who start these stupid threads and club them to death from the ankles up.

But since you asked here it is. Works well doesn't it.

Last edited by Groundhog; 2 September 2007, 22:57.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
          How can people get a boner over a photo of a uniform? Why don't we just catch the people who start these stupid threads and club them to death from the ankles up.

But since you asked here it is. Works well doesn't it.

The only reason I want to see it, is so I can buy some off the PDF lads

Comment

thats amasing,it's almost as if there wasen't even anyone there.
            Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

Why don't you just fork out the 2.50 it comes with a free connect, a mouse mat and an interesting book. Or do you reside in a third world country like Cork where there are no huts ...sorry shops.

Comment

The only reason I want to see it, is so I can buy some off the PDF lads
                You'll have to wait until they come back from Darfur then.
                sigpic

Comment

I was joking

Comment

Originally posted by Caipin Cach View Post
                    Why don't you just fork out the 2.50 it comes with a free connect, a mouse mat and an interesting book. Or do you reside in a third world country like Cork where there are no huts ...sorry shops.
                    Free mousemats?! And none were sent to IMO HQ?! Not impressed, PR Section.....

Comment

Originally posted by Caipin Cach View Post

Once more and its never never land for you sunhine. Traffic cone or not.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I was joking
                        You're only saying that because there's PA on the board.
                        sigpic

Comment

When I read about this new DPM, it screamed deployment to Darfur....
                          What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
                            You're only saying that because there's PA on the board.
                            Never...... All I'll ever say to the PA's is "You ruin photo's all the time!" followed by a cry of "You'll never take me alive"

Comment

Originally posted by ODIN View Post
                              When I read about this new DPM, it screamed deployment to Darfur....
                              I've a mate in McKee and he said they've been told it's coming up around April time

Comment

Secret footage of the high tech testing unit of the PDF for a new desert uniform modeled on the US system... :P

Comment

Working...
                                X