• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damo de muff diver View Post
    Yeah I couldn`t forget them 2
    Did my ships diver course with them
    Did the SAR course with KM
    See if you can find photo would love to see it
    Here you go! August 1987 on the Blaskets.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
      Here you go! August 1987 on the Blaskets.
      Most excellent T.P.

It`s funny when you see photos such as this how the memories come flooding back & it seems just like yesterday . And even things that you seem to have forgotten come back to you .

Please keep it up ......... I like ......
      What do you mean abandon ship
      Are they taking requests?

Comment

• New York Trip, 1986. Hanging out with the locals.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
          New York Trip, 1986. Hanging out with the locals.
          Deccy K. , Tom M. & one of New yorks finest
          Keep them coming T.P.
          Am getting major flashbacks......:confused::wink:

Comment

• Originally posted by cha the tel View Post
            the 13 year old is Joe Murphy from kildare,he would take that as a compliment,also in the photo is wilie fortune and jimmy bartley.I am still trying jog the old memory on the rest even do I should know them.
            "Haggis" McDermot, Jim O Connell, Mick Smullen, Joe Murphy, Willie Fortune,Jimmy Bartley, Martin walkin and gaybo Whitson

Comment

• Originally posted by Marnealach View Post
              "Haggis" McDermot, Jim O Connell, Mick Smullen, Joe Murphy, Willie Fortune,Jimmy Bartley, Martin walkin and gaybo Whitson
              What's the craic?

Comment

• It wasn't 514 it was 314

Comment

• been a long time-512

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                    Which cabin is that?

I lived in two different ones..511 and 514..

Hard to believe that was almost twenty five years ago.
                    New to this. May have posted this before, but thought I remember you in 512?

Comment

• Was it 512..I know I lived in one of the others as well. Welcome to the board Colm.

You missed one hell of reunion in November.

you may have figured out who Damo is..him being the non stere typical LSea that lead us astry from time to time..another leading gunner in here. Golden Rivet..a very quiet and respectable soul in comparrison to the Damo lunatic and check out the Irish Navy friends connection page and the Irish Navy opages on Face book...guess what you turn up in quite a few.

Pityyou didn't turn up a bit sooner and you could have revisted the past big time.. the loons were still the loons......
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• welcome colm ..are you still living in drogheda.... we had good crack back then but as murph says get on face book .....

Comment

• Welcome aboard colm
                          Any stories that you have are truly welcome , also photos
                          Get onto facebook , boatloads of old seadogs on it & some great old & new photos

Comment

• Originally posted by damo de muff diver View Post
                            Welcome aboard colm
                            Any stories that you have are truly welcome , also photos
                            Get onto facebook , boatloads of old seadogs on it & some great old & new photos
                            Damo! Long time-- If I remember correctly: "No muff too tough, we dive at five" How you keepin??

Comment

• btw-thanks for the sea rider lesson. I think I ended up being the best Cousins wouldn't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by colm.mogs.moroney View Post
                                Damo! Long time-- If I remember correctly: "No muff too tough, we dive at five" How you keepin??
                                You do indeed remember correctly , as for me am still alive & I always count that as a bonus.
                                As for the searider , I do have to admit that I miss the craic of them.........

Comment

Working...
                                X