Foreign Naval Visits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03/07/2009 10:00 SEVEROMORSK (RUSSIAN NAVY) Navy Vessel Ocean Pier 37

Hope im not breaching any rules by posting this as it is already in the public domain.

Comment

• Originally posted by pilatus View Post
      03/07/2009 10:00 SEVEROMORSK (RUSSIAN NAVY) Navy Vessel Ocean Pier 37

Hope im not breaching any rules by posting this as it is already in the public domain.
      No Pilatus thats fine, but does anyone know which pier is Pier 37?

Comment

• Actually might try borrowing a powerboat and taking some pictures while she is sailing in, the tide is right will just have to see what the wind is like then.

Anyone else interested?

Comment

• Actually might try borrowing a powerboat
          Have you the required qualification to drive one?

Not as simple as it seems
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Sadly, he has

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Kudos...

Could be a reality then...just bear in mind that the damn Russkies might take offence to a boat coming into close....have fun.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                Sadly, he has
                Cheeky brat!

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                Kudos...

Could be a reality then...just bear in mind that the damn Russkies might take offence to a boat coming into close....have fun.
                Dont worry I would be staying far enough from them to be safe if we do get out

Comment

• New Danish OPV in Dublin

'KNUD RASMUSSEN' the new Danish OPV in Dublin this weekend.
                  Built by:
                  Karstensens Ship Yacht A/S, Skagen (The hull is built at the Polish Stocznia Pólnocna (Northern Shipyard) in Gdansk)
                  Design:
                  Karstensens Ship Yacht A/S in cooperation with the Danish Defense Acquisition and Logistics Organization
                  Laid down:
                  November 21, 2005
                  Launched:
                  October 19, 2006
                  Displacement:
                  1,720 tons
                  LOA 71.80 m
                  LWL 61.00 m
                  Beam 14.60 m
                  Draught 4.95 m

There are supposed to be three Belgian Navy ships in Limerick also

Comment

• Open to the public this afternoon one of the few we get to see ????

Comment

• 3 foreign naval ships in Limerick dock. Couldn't see properly but I think the Belgian flag was on one of them
                      "Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied."

Otto Von Bismark

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie Dillon View Post
                        3 foreign naval ships in Limerick dock. Couldn't see properly but I think the Belgian flag was on one of them
                        yeah they're Belgian, Concussion was down there earlier and got some pictures.
                        Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogwatch View Post
                          There are supposed to be three Belgian Navy ships in Limerick also

A960 Godetia

M924 PRIMULA

A963 STERNE

These are the three, I believe.

Comment

• no more than our lads their ships are getting old

Comment

• HMS MERSEY alongside SCQ, Dublin

River Class OPV HMS MERSEY currently alongside South City Quays, Dublin

Comment

• I'm fuming. I cycle home along John Rogersons Quay, where she's moored. Beside it BTW is a swedish sail training vessel with two very cute sailors on patrol at the gangway. But I digress.

At the Mersey however, we have 20 or so Eirigi protestors standing at the gangway, chanting slogans and generally causing a nuisance. About 5 Gardai keeping an eye on it. F****King ridiculous I tell you. Not 1 hour ago.
                                "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Working...
                                X