No announcement yet.

Unofficial Naval Crests.(post no 1000)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eithne's current Mascot(Photo from Gallery)

What is the significance of the pouncing panther? Is it the panther from the Jungle book?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Yeah sure you can use my photo I really don't mind!
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Its the gallerys photo now....

Comment

Eithnes mascot is now a panther that is what they call the new deltas onboard too, panther one & panther two for comms during operations

Comment

Nice simple expalnation...like them when they are like that..and not all philisophical like...KISS....Keep It SimpleStupid
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

just a thought..if the boats are Jaguars..why are they using a Panther cal sign..what hapened to Yankee Sierra One and two..those who have operated under those call signs will understand.

Comment

Le Niamh

How come the niamh doesnt have a cartoon mascot on its ship?

Comment

they still have not decide on what to put on it i was out there when she arrived and we held a competition to get suggestions for it but nothing ever went up granted some suggestions were not suited but in my 2 yrs out there nothing was put up & still same as far as i know. we should run a thread here to get suggestions for cartoon hmmmmm idea brewing lol

Comment

I think they should get one - I think there is nothing stopping a naval ship from having one as long as it is in good taste!?
                    Fail to prepare....prepare to FAIL!

Comment

buzz lightyear

Comment

Cartman from South Park - 'Respect my authority!'

Comment

Comment

The Funnel mascot, as discussed earlier, should reflect the characteristics of the ship.

Comment

The Funnel mascot, as discussed earlier, should reflect the characteristics of the ship.

Podge or Rodge
                              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                              Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Niamh was in Asia a few years ago, why not have a dragon:redface:

Comment

Working...
                                X