Ranger wing pay SNAFU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Malek,
    calm down i would miss u, take an aspro.

Comment

Originally posted by Malek
      A cardinal rule of soldiering and comradeship, one you probably won't find on this forum. And one you should'nt have to ask about if you are serving.
      Seems to me like if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

If you don't like it etc...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Exo1 View Post
        I understand your point of view, but you need to set it in context to the likes of similiar forces like the British SAS/SBS or US SOCOM (Includes "Delta" "FCCJs" and "Seals" for example) whom have pay and conditions that are suitable after they upgraded them from near enough to Regular Army pay and allowances. The Rangers do the job and should be paid for it..
        The additional pays Ive seen reported here , if accurate, show the ARW are in line with or better paid than USSOF.
        Last edited by ex pat 007; 17 June 2008, 02:04.
        When I breeze into that city, people gonna stoop and bow.
        All them women gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how

Comment

Originally posted by Malek
          You're probably not far off the mark ex pat.

If anyone with half a brain cell looks again at the 'annonymous' letter (link courtesy of IrishArmy) in this thread it is obvious from the signature that it is not as 'annonymous' as it appears. It does in fact narrow things down significantly. Very significantly. It's malicious, cowardly and disgusting.

Knobheads feel free to contradict me with horseshit.

See post 75

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          I saw a report recently that suggested the letter is a fake, not written by a member of the ARW at all. DF authorities have narrowed down the source to a couple of individuals. None of whom ever served in the ARW.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

My View:

Last time I checked my shoulder, there wasn't a ranger flash on it. I'll be damned if its any of my business.

Same with you Malek. Unless you earned a patch on the shoulder?
            If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

check your payslip, id u pay tax its your business

Comment

The complaint has been made by PDForra, the association which represents enlisted personnel in the ARW, and dates back to a fight for increased ARW allowances it started in October 2006 due to the elite force's unique role.

Comment

Conor King seems to be playing a blinder for RACO, from what I've seen
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                    Conor King seems to be playing a blinder for RACO, from what I've seen
                    The story seems to be about a PDFORRA case, not RACO. Mark Keane is their president and Ger Guinane is the General Secretary.

I agree that Conor King is doing a great job for RACO.

Comment

Working...
                    X