No announcement yet.

Red berets as an obstacle to vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm intrigued now; is that some USN/SEAL training OPfor or something ?
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
      In terms of a cat picture in context, that's your best one yet !!!
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

I'm intrigued now; is that some USN/SEAL training OPfor or something ?
        He's a Macedonian -

A member of Macedonian Army Special Operations Regiment with a camouflage face paint stands guard as Commander of U.S. Naval Forces Europe and of Allied Joint Force Command Naples, U.S. Admiral Mark P. Fitzgerald, right, passes near during a medal award ceremony in Macedonia's capital Skopje, on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2008. U.S. Admiral Fitzgerald awarded on Wednesday 61 soldier of the Special Operations Regiment of Macedonian Army, all participants in the Iraqi Freedom Operation.
        You will never have a quiet world until you knock the patriotism out of the human race

Comment

• it was the USN officer in the background that had me puzzled.
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• The camo still has me puzzled though...
            "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit
              Admit defeat so...

And don't throw that shite in. A five year old could tell you that you are talking out your hole.

To summarise:
              A picture was posted of an MP on CP duty without his beret on.
              You stated it was because it would effect his peripheral vision.
              It was pointed out that the same individual is wearing blinkers in the form of sunglasses.
              A picture was posted of the same MP on CP with his beret on.
              You stated it was because his head was cold.
              I am not someone to get involved in other people's arguements, but;

A beret may effect peripheral vision - So Might as well leave it off just in case
              Sunglasses will affect peripheral vision but they also really help the vision,when sunlight is strong, due to being able to see. (They are most likely Polaroid and Wrap around the head so that minimises the effect on Peripheral Vision) - Leave them on.
              Beret on I don't know so I won't comment.

In reality, who here would question a man who looks like that about his hat? I really hope you wear a flash and a Dark Green Beret because he looks like a fella who could hold his own!!!
              I probably am wrong, sorry about that!!!

Please PM me to correct me.

But, not if I state an opinion, only if I state something as truth!!!

I have bad opinions but I stick by them!!!

Comment

I'm intrigued now; is that some USN/SEAL training OPfor or something ?
                no he is guarding the bronze statue of the dog... silly looking set up

Comment

Working...
                X