Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
    You started it.

I know the military career of all but one of the posters prior to your statement. Therefor, I assume it is them you speak about. Unless you are trying to make out you did it yourself?
    Considering I passed out in June no, I most certainly haven't done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
      Considering I passed out in June no, I most certainly haven't done it.
      Your in the PDF now? god help them...

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzle View Post
        Your in the PDF now? god help them...
        I try do my best

Comment

That waster Bn on the North side instantly went up in my estimations.

Selection from what little I know is very tough. I know one fella who begged to be binned after the forst 5 hours!

Comment

Don't mind that Bn. The finest Unit in Dublin is on the Southside and it's Infantry

Comment

lads

i have done Seal / BUDs
              SAS / SBS

and a 2 weeks FAS course in Office skills in ballyer, so there I am qual to talk about it

Anyone gets smart with me i will be around to your house and screww the cats and eat the food

because i am a ranger, that power ranger to you
              hurry up and wait, are you back yet

Comment

The finest Unit in Dublin is on the Southside and it's Infantry
                Why thank you for the compliment Mr. Alaska
                "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

I'm in the Legion myself.

The Legion of Mary...

(I'm not really)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by seismicwave View Post
                    (no cockiness intended in the question)

i am curious, where is the ranger course in that fine area between the limitations of the human body and the expectations put forward by the course.

is it one of the few things in life where simply not being capable PERIOD, can apply

or does it just come down to wanting it bad enough?

i would really like to know, what do you guys think or know?

,,,,,if its not classified that is

If you do a search there are various sites outlining the 6 out of 9 tests potential Rangers must pass in test week. I have been told a max of three attempts at selection are allowed.

Test week seems very similar to that of the US army Rangers.

Comment

Questions regarding the ARW frequently crop up on this forum.

May I humbly suggest that a sub forum is formed to cater for same.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua View Post
                        Questions regarding the ARW frequently crop up on this forum.

May I humbly suggest that a sub forum is formed to cater for same.
                        God no, it''l be like a mgnet to walt's, nutjob's ect you've seen SF sections on other military forum's, you'll alway's end up with either the 14 year old's asking would the pass because they play hurling once a week, or the 20/30 year old's discussing CT techniques on off shore oil rig's that they learned from operation flashpoint.
                        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Either that or a search function that actually works....

Comment

an acquaintance of mine did it a number of years ago and he told me that he's "never seen so many gorwn men cry"!

its the toughest of the tough. best thing is to go for it and find out for yourself, however, try to be realistic with yourself.

and best of luck with whatever choice you make!

[mod:edited for PERSEC reasons
                            Last edited by johnny no stars; 3 October 2008, 18:29.

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                              Why thank you for the compliment Mr. Alaska
                              Sorry, I should have made it clear I was talking about the Bn on the Southside that actually does some work. Not you lot

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
                                Sorry, I should have made it clear I was talking about the Bn on the Southside that actually does some work. Not you lot
                                2 Cav are a squadron, Not a Bn

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X