No announcement yet.

My Fitness Logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bty PT this week has just been sprints and glorified circuit training. Adding 2 evenings in the gym and you can see why i fell asleep as soon as I was knocked off today.... footie and gym tomorrow, and the annual fitness test first thing monday morning!

Comment

• Totally, woefully, and utterly unable to sleep last night, so at 0555hrs I made the healthy, informed, democratic decision to go to the gym. An hour of a self inflicted beasting later, and I have accepted that today, this callsign will be fueled by caffeine and hate. But mostly hate. Rope climbs are no man's friend.
      Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

• Just did my ITS

82 pushups
        37 situps
        12:34 for the run
        55 mins for the loaded march

Not bad for someone in their forties.

Comment

• Fair balls Pegasus! I don't think I've ever done 80+ push ups in one rep. Good effort!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Just did my ITS

82 pushups
            37 situps
            12:34 for the run
            55 mins for the loaded march

Not bad for someone in their forties.
            The DF ITs ? Fooking hell, well done
            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Yes, it was the DF ITs. Also, got to run the new loaded march route in the park - around the US embassy and back to the army training grounds (two circuits). Mostly along dirt tracks, wouldn't like to do it when its muddy.

Comment

• 75 push ups, 75 sit ups, 8:44 1.5 miler. 25kg / 8 miles <2 hrs on thursday... piece of piss hopefully.

Comment

• Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

• Amen. Although, after doing a few 300m runs on lftt this week with 25lbs+weapon/helmet/ammo, I'm thinking a bit more cardio may be needed this week...

Comment

• right im back training a month now and a month to go for my ITs im doing 43 pushups and only 27 situps in a minute and my 3.2km run in 18 mis im 35 but the best news is since the start of the year im gone from 120kg down to 106.4 kg and on my way to 95 kgs
                      Last edited by madmark; 13 June 2014, 21:54.
                      Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

• Well done!!!!

Comment

• ya i just need to sort out my running in still getting sore calfs after about 1km but i just walk it off and then start running again
                          Last edited by madmark; 13 June 2014, 19:43.
                          Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

• Have a look at this Mark, great for rolling out sore muscles pre and post run https://www.thestick.com/cgi-bin/com...ion&key=G-1750
                            What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• Go on, mark! Best of luck. The pti in my unit goes around the accomodation a few nights a week to treat lads with the stick, its worth getting one!

Tomorrow is my last PT session with my unit until America. Been doing Vince Girondas 8x8 program to put on some muscle to this lean mans frame, hopefully by leave I'll be the swolest man in swoldovia

Comment

• #SWOL #Doyouevenliftbro #YOLOmacros #curlz4thegurlz #hashtag.

Something like that Napp? I myself have abandoned the beach body dream. I am content being able to lift, carry, pull, flip and throw big heavy stuff many times over long periods and distances. Best thing I ever learned was to treat the gym like a playground. Tractor tire flips and boxing bags lads.
                                Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Working...
                                X