No announcement yet.

My Fitness Logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done! Did my first 10 mile/16 km last Sunday in prep for the Half Marathon in the Park on the 23rd of September. 1 h 47 so 6.2 mins/km. Bit sore afterwards but enjoyed it.

Comment

• Well done

Comment

• Did the Half Marathon in the Park; 2h 19. great fun but legs tired and creaking a bit since. 8000 entrants!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneToTheCanner View Post
          Did the Half Marathon in the Park; 2h 19. great fun but legs tired and creaking a bit since. 8000 entrants!
          Well done!

was a perfect day for a run, good crowd too

Day didn’t go well for me - up early, no coffee, EarPods acting up, phone acting up but 2:09 all the same (my 2011 time was 2:05)

only 6,136 actually started (so lots with €35 to burn)

going from the Marathon last year and the chat online there seems to be thousands who sign up for these and then just sell the number
          Last edited by DeV; 25 September 2023, 10:30.

Comment

• Nice one! Five of us went in together and three of them were on second-hand numbers. Enjoyed it!

Comment

• Dublin City Marathon…. No where near the time I wanted

but 20 mins better than 12 years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                Dublin City Marathon…. No where near the time I wanted

but 20 mins better than 12 years ago
                Well done that man!
                'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
                'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
                Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
                He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
                http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

• My normal flatish park run today was replaced by Operation Transformation 5k in Phoenix Park (1 steep hill) which I walked the steepest bit of.

27:32

my PB at Parkrun remains 26:49 from 2016, I’m now able to consistently get within a minute of it (haven't been able to do that since probably 2016) …. It’s getting beaten this year
                  Last edited by DeV; 17 February 2024, 14:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                    My normal flatish park run today was replaced by Operation Transformation 5k in Phoenix Park (1 steep hill) which I walked the steepest bit of.

27:32

my PB at Parkrun remains 26:49 from 2016, I’m now able to consistently get within a minute of it (haven't been able to do that since probably 2016) …. It’s getting beaten this year
                    Well done Dev !!!
                    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                    X