The Future of the Army Reserve - Discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fantasia View Post
    The last one of them was 2015 iirc. I dont think that was regarded as an overwhelming success
    Yeah, they'd need to be on FTT for about six months previous to pull it off...hardly cost effective
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• I actually read that as "Badgerfest" .... didn't get the reference. Only in the RDF 2 1/2 years. I can speak for both myself and my buddies in 7 Inf when I say it was a very proud day for us. For some of us it was our first time in public in SD1s. (and every inch of our uniforms were scrutinized by our NCO's .. repeatedly and at every opportunity). Great day and great memory to have (even the little stone that was under my right foot the whole time we were standing there.. marvelous)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane_J View Post
        I actually read that as "Badgerfest" .... didn't get the reference. Only in the RDF 2 1/2 years. I can speak for both myself and my buddies in 7 Inf when I say it was a very proud day for us. For some of us it was our first time in public in SD1s. (and every inch of our uniforms were scrutinized by our NCO's .. repeatedly and at every opportunity). Great day and great memory to have (even the little stone that was under my right foot the whole time we were standing there.. marvelous)
        That's good to hear. It is events like this that stick in your memory. Never mind us grumpy old sweats, we are not happy unless we are giving out about something.

Comment

• two weeks FTT starts Monday wheres my horse
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
            two weeks FTT starts Monday wheres my horse
            God be with the day when practically every RDF unit did FTT in July or thereabouts...
            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• haa aint that the truth. After a run of nearly 10 or 12 years on the trot in the Glen I realized I hadnt seen the inside of a billet there in prob 8 or 9 years

Comment

• NSR quick off the mark

BZ

Comment

• well thats another two weeks done.... whew

Comment

• Busy 2 weeks?

Comment

• Yep I was in with PDF for a fortnight so fairly full on.

Comment

• Draft numbers for the recruitment campaign just gone rolled into my inbox there CBB did superbly well. I wont post them here but if you want them you know how to get me.

Comment

Draft numbers for the recruitment campaign just gone rolled into my inbox there CBB did superbly well. I wont post them here but if you want them you know how to get me.
                          Let’s hope that the candidates engage with the process and it runs efficiently

The dates for DFTC recruit training are out with FTT happening in Q3

Comment

Draft numbers for the recruitment campaign just gone rolled into my inbox there CBB did superbly well. I wont post them here but if you want them you know how to get me.
                            Any idea when applicant's should apply? Applied there during the Reserve competition in April and haven't heard a peep sadly.

Comment

• I know the NSR did their recruit fitness tests very very quickly after the closing date and DFTC did theirs very recently

Comment

• Originally posted by dshane View Post
                                Any idea when applicant's should apply? Applied there during the Reserve competition in April and haven't heard a peep sadly.
                                You should then be part of the numbers Trelheim was talking about. Still bad form that there has been no contact. Check the spam filter of the email you used. What part of the country were you applying?

Comment

Working...
                                X