• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training is currently suspended, the hope is Q4

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
      Training is currently suspended, the hope is Q4
      By who, I thought that phase 3 allowed training to recommence, I was told it's in a Training instruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by batterysgt View Post
        By who, I thought that phase 3 allowed training to recommence, I was told it's in a Training instruction.
        Depends on the unit and course possibly

Comment

• Seems like there is movement in the applicants from the last recruitment campaign, not before time, ITs held in the brugha a few weeks ago. And told return to training in Sept. Will new government restrictions on numbers indoors have a big effect ie not more than 6 per class?
          Last edited by batterysgt; 21 August 2020, 17:21.

Comment

Seems like there is movement in the applicants from the last recruitment campaign, not before time, ITs held in the brugha a few weeks ago. And told return to training in Sept. Will new government restrictions on numbers indoors have a big effect ie not more than 6 per class?
            Hold lessons outdoors

Comment

• Will new government restrictions on numbers indoors have a big effect ie not more than 6 per class?
              No different to PDF training. Get the COVID training, get the briefs, its all laid down in SOPs already.
              "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• So outdoor classes and follow SOP, should be simple.

Comment

• So outdoor classes
                  Not mandatory. Indoors training is allowed.
                  "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• In door training for less than a section. Do the new rules of no more than 6 apply to our training?

Comment

In door training for less than a section. Do the new rules of no more than 6 apply to our training?
                      PDF residential course training are treated as a single household and isolate as a group.

No idea what the numbers for an RDF course look like but group isolation is not an option

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                        Depends on the unit and course possibly
                        Correct - provided for in the COVID19 TI
                        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Why are they not covered on DF social media or was it during covid 19 while training is stopped? By the way great to see them.
                          Not a huge drama to get photos of the recipients in uniform and email to the DFPO which can then put them up on social media. The NSPO seems to be well ahead of the curve in this regard
                          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantasia View Post
                            PDF residential course training are treated as a single household and isolate as a group.

No idea what the numbers for an RDF course look like but group isolation is not an option
                            Does this mean individuals reporting for a career course (say for example a Corps course in DFTC) have to quarantine before reporting, either in DFTC or at home?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                              Does this mean individuals reporting for a career course (say for example a Corps course in DFTC) have to quarantine before reporting, either in DFTC or at home?
                              “Restrict social contact at home for 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course”

See members area on military.ie

Comment

The is a letter out from D Res

Comment

Working...
                                X