Sample of Eithne Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample of Eithne Cap

Sample cap of the LE Eithne design, we had to modify the design slighly but this is the finished product.

It will be produced on Navy Baseball caps.

Individual names can be added for an extra €5 (€3 of that going to charity in addition to the €6)

Shane

You should try contacting some one onboard and try to sell them there.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeHotelFoxtrot View Post
      You should try contacting some one onboard and try to sell them there.
      I dont have any contacts on the ship so cant do that atm, I am sure someone here will get in touch when they are back ashore

Comment

I have placed an initial order for 10 caps, they will be as above but in Navy color with the Gold thread.

These can be purchased through the store.

Comment

I like the idea however unless its very poor photo I'm not exactly in love with the finished product.

I appreciite that replicating the sillouette would cause some difficulties, its not as I thought it would be.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Thank you for your support.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
              Thank you for your support.
              Its not the best of pics as I couldnt focus close enough to get a decent pic, not to mention an overbright flash

What particular aspect did you not like?

Comment

The height of the funnels is dispropotionate and doesn't highlight the instantly recognisable features of Eithne.

the bow is far too raked and should be shorter and sharper.

have a look at the graphic used in the add its far more like the actual sillouette
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

that would be the picture not being taken straight on, the graphic in the add is what was used to create the image on the cap. I will try to get a straighter image (it was taken looking down at the cap) or if your in Dublin you can have a look at it directly.

Shane

Comment

Hopefully I'll be able to source better sillhouettes for future caps.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I know I'm going to hell for this but I thought it was a silhouette of Manhattan with the Statue of Liberty in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua View Post
                        I know I'm going to hell for this but I thought it was a silhouette of Manhattan with the Statue of Liberty in the background.
                        Jesus i can see that too, the picture is crap :o

Ill try to get someone to take proper ones!

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
                          Jesus i can see that too, the picture is crap :o

Ill try to get someone to take proper ones!
                          does that mean that the current stock is void and new caps are being sold??

would be a good idea to show the item here before stock is ordered??

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                            does that mean that the current stock is void and new caps are being sold??

would be a good idea to show the item here before stock is ordered??
                            Current stock void?

Emmm no, just means new pics needed

I will be in cork on Wednesday and will show it to Goldie and he can give his opinion as to whether it looks like Eithne or the Statue of Liberty

That shilouette was created from a side on image of the Eithne, although Goldie has said he has the ones from the recruitment posters so we will see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
                              Current stock void?

Emmm no, just means new pics needed

I will be in cork on Wednesday and will show it to Goldie and he can give his opinion as to whether it looks like Eithne or the Statue of Liberty

That shilouette was created from a side on image of the Eithne, although Goldie has said he has the ones from the recruitment posters so we will see how that goes.
                              very good thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X