Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moggy View Post
    very good thanks
    Goldie has informed me that he found the shilouettes and that they include the helicopter on Eithne but none for P50 class, if anyone has one for the P50 class can they please send them to me.

Cheers

Comment

The new shilouettes found by Goldie i will be modifying the design to use these (These are from NS Publications so are official shilouettes if there is such a thing!)

Comment

Folks

I have put together new designs based on the shilouettes that Goldie sent me and a sample of a hat he had.

There is one design issue, can people please advise which of the two images below is better for the embroidery?

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
          Folks

I have put together new designs based on the shilouettes that Goldie sent me and a sample of a hat he had.

There is one design issue, can people please advise which of the two images below is better for the embroidery?

1st one looks good

Comment

This is not a complaint
            but
            P.20 - L.E Deirdre
            P.21 - L.E. Emer

What do you mean abandon ship
            Are they taking requests?

Comment

I think its fair to say that the silhouette for P20, will be the same used as that for P21, P22 and P23

However, Yes P21 is Emer.

(slaps Boomer on wrist)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by damo de muff diver View Post
                This is not a complaint
                but
                P.20 - L.E Deirdre
                P.21 - L.E. Emer

Yeah noticed that, when I was doing the artwork i was away from internet connection and couldnt check the right number/name combo

Ill fix it before it goes to print dont worry :D

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua View Post
                  I know I'm going to hell for this but I thought it was a silhouette of Manhattan with the Statue of Liberty in the background.
                  That's funny because the image that came to my mind was a scene from The Mouse That Roared aboard Grand Fenwick's 'Warship".

It's right here in the opening.

Trailer for the 1959 film "The Mouse that Roared" starring Peter Sellers and Jean Seberg.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lordinajamjar View Post
                    That's funny because the image that came to my mind was a scene from The Mouse That Roared aboard Grand Fenwick's 'Warship".

It's right here in the opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7L7WLFBYR4
                    if the baseball caps arent happening lets move to polo shirts???

Comment

if the baseball caps arent happening lets move to polo shirts???
                      Sorry the caps are happening, I am just waiting for teh supplier to come back from his holidays (ie next monday) and I will have ther rest of the first batch ready to go out.

Comment

Sorry the caps are happening, I am just waiting for teh supplier to come back from his holidays (ie next monday) and I will have ther rest of the first batch ready to go out.
                        very good

Comment

very good
                          Folks

Unfortunately the supplier I was dealing with has not been forthcoming with the caps as quickly as I wanted and I have looked around for another supplier. I have had discussions with another supplier and it is likely that I will end up using this supplier.

There is one snag in that I have to order a minimum of 500 caps per design before they will process the order, however on the plus side provided all caps are sols there will be a minimum of €5,500 (€11.00 per cap out of €15) donated to the relevant charity. In this case the first cap being LE Eithne this will see Our Ladys Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin receiving a substantial cheque.

While I do not know what they will use the cheque for, I am aware that there are currently efforts underway to raise €200,000 for a paediatric cardiology unit in the Hospital. A cheque for €5,500 on its own could cover the cost of acquisition of two Defibrillators and the training for a large number of staff members to make use of the Defibrillators.

Orders for 10 caps, of which two have been paid for, have already been placed (dont worry folks I havent forgotten about you) so if anyone is interested in the other 490 then please feel free to place a provisional order for as many as you want by PMing me. I hope to have these in place by the end of January ready for shipping at the same time.

Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

Shane

PS once the first batch of Eithne Caps are sold I will be ordering a 2nd batch of another ship to be determined by poll on IMO that will be set some time in January.

Comment

Folks

Unfortunately the supplier I was dealing with has not been forthcoming with the caps as quickly as I wanted and I have looked around for another supplier. I have had discussions with another supplier and it is likely that I will end up using this supplier.

There is one snag in that I have to order a minimum of 500 caps per design before they will process the order, however on the plus side provided all caps are sols there will be a minimum of €5,500 (€11.00 per cap out of €15) donated to the relevant charity. In this case the first cap being LE Eithne this will see Our Ladys Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin receiving a substantial cheque.

While I do not know what they will use the cheque for, I am aware that there are currently efforts underway to raise €200,000 for a paediatric cardiology unit in the Hospital. A cheque for €5,500 on its own could cover the cost of acquisition of two Defibrillators and the training for a large number of staff members to make use of the Defibrillators.

Orders for 10 caps, of which two have been paid for, have already been placed (dont worry folks I havent forgotten about you) so if anyone is interested in the other 490 then please feel free to place a provisional order for as many as you want by PMing me. I hope to have these in place by the end of January ready for shipping at the same time.

Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

Shane

PS once the first batch of Eithne Caps are sold I will be ordering a 2nd batch of another ship to be determined by poll on IMO that will be set some time in January.
                            500 caps is too large and you will have problems off loading them - i dont think you need the hassle of this - in this recession why dont you try another company that will help this great cause with a smaller order

Comment

great idea and may i make a suggestion 100 of (NAVY RETIRED) 100 of (ARMY RETIRED) would they sell faster?? only a thought.....

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
                                great idea and may i make a suggestion 100 of (NAVY RETIRED) 100 of (ARMY RETIRED) would they sell faster?? only a thought.....
                                I will have a chat with them and see if I can get them to change the order around slightly to 240 Eithne caps and 120 Navy Retired, 120 Army Retired and 60 Air Corps Retired as that will work out to be 500 caps and maybe sell better.

they pack in batchs of 60 hence the numbers above.

Comment

Working...
                                X