Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salthill Heads Up

Hi all,

I can confirm to you along with the RAF Red Arrows an RAF Eurofighter Typhoon, Expect a practice on the Friday too weather permitting of course.

Originally posted by Brian McGrath View Post
    Hi Guys as part of the Volvo Race dont forget the "Red Arrows" on Saturday 30 May at 12pm appx and another bit of excitement at around 5pm which I will leave you in suspense about but if you like noise
    From another thread...your Da wont be happy!

I miss Salthill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetjock View Post

I miss Salthill.
      All above board and Confirmed!

Comment

Originally posted by Jetjock View Post

I miss Salthill.
        Hard to keep it a secret when it was posted on Flightline yesterday...... http://www.airshows.org.uk/ukmilitary/raf/typhoon.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
          Hard to keep it a secret when it was posted on Flightline yesterday...... http://www.airshows.org.uk/ukmilitary/raf/typhoon.html
          Because EVERYBODY checks Flightline.... Yes i said it EVERYBODY...

Comment

You anoraks have it bad.Galway is going on the piss for two weeks and all you can think about is a 20-minute slot by the Reds.The town will be awash with women and drink.FOR TWO WEEKS.Pretend to be a sailor and you will be made.Just tell every female you meet that you are Zulu's friend.That will guarantee you lots of huggin'. and stuff..JNS will be there, no doubt, throwing sailor shapes.HH will be there, scooping up free drink and scowling at sailors.Christy Moore will undoubtedly write a song about it.Every member of the NS, AC and PDF will make up an excuse to be there. Watch the airport and see how many Air corps aircraft will "divert" there for a lig on the beer.
            regards
            GttC

Comment

I see the crusties, joined by the Galway Hooker crowd, are objecting to the warplanes polluting the Galway skies.....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Ah, for ****'s ake, they have nothing to be doing! The entire town is on the razz and all they can come up with is to give out about a 20-minute display.20 minutes out of two weeks! The revellers on the piss will make more noise!
                Knobbers need to get a life!
                regards
                GttC

Comment

Gttc, you definitely have your priorities straight! now if only i had money for drink....
                  If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

Working...
                  X