Packing list Battle vest and Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing list Battle vest and Backpack

anyone have the connect packing list for the battle vest, I got a photocopy and its brutal. Cheers
    Last edited by holdfast; 9 June 2010, 21:05.

Originally posted by holdfast View Post
    anyone have the connect packing list for the battle vest, I got a photocopy and its brutal. Cheers
    Do you know the date of the issue and I can go and root aound for it
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

That was a packing list for wing selection it was more of less the same as the PLCE one a few years ago, just the locations were different.

Comment

Is that the same as the NCO Trg Wing Handout?
        Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

Again the one in Connect was for ARW selection.... very different from NCO Trg Wg pull out.

Comment

Got it, cheers for the hand lads

Comment

any chance of printing both versions here please?
              An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

Didn't AnCosantoir or Connect go online ?
                "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by X-RayOne View Post
                  any chance of printing both versions here please?
                  Here's one...

Comment

The ARW one is too big and won't attach, if you want it, PM me

Comment

PM it to me S&S, I can host it on Scribd.
                      "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Is there a PLCE ARW Selection one or is it just the one for the IPLCS with the lad with the 2 kit bags?
                        Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

There was awing PLCE packing list in connect a while back.
                          "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic-Warrior View Post
                            Is there a PLCE ARW Selection one or is it just the one for the IPLCS with the lad with the 2 kit bags?
                            The kit is the same in the 2 just where they are is different

Comment

Gonna throw a spanner in the works here for a minute.If you are normal PDF/RDF infantry etc the wing packing list is probably not the best to follow.Its specific to selection and the idea is to load you up to a set weight for their tests.Thats BEFORE you get issued Ordnance.If you go by their packing list you will end up carrying too much and be wrecked alltoghter when your Pln Sgt or Sect 2i/c divvys out the kit to you.
                              Just as an example.if you go by the ARW packing list.You are carrying 2x 2.1 Litre Camelbacks and two 1 Litre issue waterbottles.Thats 6.2 litres of water.Unless you are SF doing long range Recce.Which we arent.You dont need that much.
                              Just some food for thought.
                              "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Working...
                              X