I think its aliens
    me too - its definitely aliens.

are there any new pyramids in the area?
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by Napp View Post
      I got another question - who does the OP/spotting work? Do the infanteers get trained to call it in? Or do the gunners embed one of their men with infantry/cav units?
      every fully trained Class 1 / 3 Star infantryman is surely trained to call in a fire-mission?
      RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

Guys, come on... let's focus and stay serious.

It's the Illuminati, under orders from the Bilderberg Group, signalling the secret UN Army about the beginning of the take over to impose the new world order. Expect your door to be kicked open soon, and World Soldiers taking all of you and your families to concentration camps to be reeducated.

I shit you not.
        "On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the very dawn of victory, laid down to rest, and in resting died.

Never give up!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle View Post
          Guys, come on... let's focus and stay serious.

It's the Illuminati, under orders from the Bilderberg Group, signalling the secret UN Army about the beginning of the take over to impose the new world order. Expect your door to be kicked open soon, and World Soldiers taking all of you and your families to concentration camps to be reeducated.

I shit you not.
          i see you have pre-ordered Battlefield3 aswell then Jungle?
          RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
            every fully trained Class 1 / 3 Star infantryman is surely trained to call in a fire-mission?
            We have recruits, Pte 2*, Pte 3*

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
              Is that the case anywhere? I start my Gunner OP Ack training in 3 weeks, it's ~30 weeks long (not including 14 weeks basic)... Surely infanteers can't pick it up without doing a course of similar length?

Comment

Originally posted by Napp View Post
                Is that the case anywhere? I start my Gunner OP Ack training in 3 weeks, it's ~30 weeks long (not including 14 weeks basic)... Surely infanteers can't pick it up without doing a course of similar length?
                Actually, we (Cdn Inf) use the AACFF and we are trained to use it in a couple of days.
                We use both simulator and live fire to confirm the trg.

"On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the very dawn of victory, laid down to rest, and in resting died.

Never give up!!"

Comment

What they look like from above.

Attached Files
                  Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

Cool link Jungle. I've gotten to call in fire on the invertron (OP simulator). Called in my fire on a particular building, ended up precisely flattening a church with a single GMLRS.

Accident? Nawwww....

Comment

• MOD: An off topic post has been removed. Please stay on topic.
                      "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

• it was quite a detailed article about artillery in action recently - the same type of guns in service with the Irish DF i believe, and may be used by Napp in the near future - couldn't you just have moved it to a different section - or asked me to?
                        RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

• This will be happening very soon.
                          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Seanachie View Post
                            [ATTACH]6432[/ATTACH]

This will be happening very soon.
                            invalid attachments?

i hope not.
                            RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

• Originally posted by Vickers View Post
                              MOD: An off topic post has been removed. Please stay on topic.
                              i enjoyed reading it, no harm seen as we fire it too!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                                invalid attachments?

i hope not.
                                The same is happening to me, RGJ. Cannot view the attachments

I am viewing on the white template, rather than the black IMO template. Dunno if this might be the reason... ?
                                "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                                X