Dennis Peelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Peelo

For any member who may have served with him, The death has taken place of Denis (Dinnie) Peelo Ex BSM of the 7th inf Bn. RIP
    Last edited by beenthere; 20 November 2011, 16:40.
    it will be long, it will be hard, and there will be no withdrawl
    Winston churchill

Rest in Peace

From RIP.ie:

Peacefully, after a short illness, in the loving care of the staff of Our Lady's Hospice, Harold's Cross. Denis, beloved husband of the late Eileen and much loved father of Brian, Claire, Pauline, Marie, Deirdre, Colm and the late Denis Francis and Anne, dear brother of Maureen, Joan, Sheila and the late Jack and Sr. Eileen (L.S.A.) (late of Walkinstown and formerly of Player Wills, S.C.R, and of 7th Inf. Batt. F.C.A., Collins and McKee Barracks; he will be very sadly misssd by his loving daughters, sons, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, nieces, nephews, relatives, neighbours and a large circle of friends.

May He Rest in Peace

Reposing at his home tomorrow, Sunday. Removal on Monday evening to The Church of Our Lady of the Assumption, Walkinstown, arriving at 5.30pm. Funeral on Tuesday, after 10am Mass to Bohernabreena Cemetery. Flowers welcome or donations, if desired, to Our Lady's Hospice, Harold's Cross.

Date published: Saturday, November 19, 2011
    Date of death: Friday, November 18, 2011
    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

Rest In Peace
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

May he rest in peace
        Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Rest in Peace

Comment

Rest In Peace
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Rip
              Bohs till I die

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

Working...
                X