Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet Explorer , Firefox or Google Chrome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer , Firefox or Google Chrome.

Many I know have made the switch from IE to Firefox or Google Chrome and this seems to be a continuing trend in Europe at least since teh market was opened up last year. I am inclined towards Firefox myself as GC keeps intruding with ads etc. Any thoughts?

Try chrome os I did and never looked back leave pesky windows and computers running out of date behind you.

Comment

Been running on Firefox since forever (it seems), rarely seem to have any problems (that I attribute to it, anyway).
      'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
      'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
      Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
      He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
      http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

I've been running firefox since people hardly knew about it, having used everything else, I vote it the best by far.
        Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

My nerdy nephew put me onto Firefox shortly after it launched, he's done some sort of degree IT and Computers in TCD so his recommendation is good enough for me!
          'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
          'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
          Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
          He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
          http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

chrome all the way!!!
            I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

firefox is the best for me

Comment

RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Windows NT....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                    Windows NT....
                    Beyond the Leap, beyond the law!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of None View Post
                      Windows 3.0 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
                        Many I know have made the switch from IE to Firefox or Google Chrome and this seems to be a continuing trend in Europe at least since teh market was opened up last year. I am inclined towards Firefox myself as GC keeps intruding with ads etc. Any thoughts?
                        Firefox and Chrome are more efficient (quicker) than IE. Chrome for me.

Comment

Firefox in the later releases ( i'm writing this on FF11 ) is a bag of poo but I can't bring myself to dump it for Chrome yet. Whoever wrote the memory manager must have phoned it in. I'm on an anti-Google thing at the moment so am considering IE9, this is one of those lifechanging decisions
                          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Does anyone admit to using didtheyreadit or one of the free alternatives?

Did They Read It.

Free email tracking trial! Instantly track emails. Find out when, where & how long recipients read your sent emails. Receive email message read receipts.

Comment

Using chrome at the moment; I like my tabs, i just dont like how firefox seems to keel over when theres a few tabs open feels sluggish....

Things that Chrome ticked off for me:

1. Great array of addons (StumbleUppon, Adblock plus, Reddit Enhancement Suite etc..)
                              2. Sync - Favorites on all my devices / computers [great when you see something in the office, bookmark it and its synced to your home pc]
                              3. Themes - Strange one i know, but having the ability to customize is great.
                              4. Speed

While firefox does the Sync; It just seems a bit more cumbersome...
                              Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.
                              Type 1-2-3-4 fact check and POST

Cryos

Comment

Working...
                              X