No announcement yet.

My Mickey is Bigger than Yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That said, I do recall that some Weshtern units are more civilized than others....like the time several bods attempted to go on the ground with a jumbo sized bottle of Pantene shampoo, and a large tube of shower gel. Had to break the news that there were no showers on the ground.....!
    Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

dose not matter if its the south, west or east ye are all the same on the assessments a shower GRAVEL AGITATING PUCKS truth is the cavarly corps is the best
      Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by madmark View Post
        dose not matter if its the south, west or east ye are all the same on the assessments a shower GRAVEL AGITATING PUCKS truth is the cavarly corps is the best
        Oh, if this is a corps v corps argument then you had better fix your party hats in place, you're in for a fight
        I knew a simple soldier boy.....
        Who grinned at life in empty joy,
        Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
        And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
        With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
        He put a bullet through his brain.
        And no one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
        Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
        Sneak home and pray you'll never know
        The hell where youth and laughter go.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck View Post
          , you're in for a fight
          FIND FIX STRIKE Cavarly first in last out
          Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

And there was the time before we went on Ex in Wicklow.....during a kit inspection, I encountered a Weshtie going onto the ground with a wee Ballygowan bottle of water to get him through 24 hours of an exercise.....and a dozen boxes of 20 Rothmans.....! Claimed his Sergeant told him he'd be smoking twice as much on the ground....!
            Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck View Post
              I would wager that some in the east actually DO carry tomahawks.
              And no, they are no use in the Glen for a weekend. Do not pretend that you are in a real survival situation/
              You obviously have not seen the Tactical Tomahawks that are this seasons must have http://budk.com/Outdoor-Sports/Unite...h-Nylon-Sheath

Why use that secaturs and a leathermans saw edged blade to cut down that tree in the middle of the patrol harbour. As was recently demonstrated all you need is a crafty PDF sgt. equipped with a hatchet to set a funtional fashion.
              "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Oh goody we haven't had one of these let-it-all-hang-out threads for ages. The all fur and no knickers 65th have had their say it seems but soft we must stay together as a Brigade and repel the crusties from beyond the Shannon and south of the Curragh . you can hear the banjos tuning up tis like Tito's partisans or the Northern Alliance having an Ak47 wedding.
                "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

FIND FIX STRIKE Cavarly first in last out
                  Find, Fix, Strike has nothing to do with the Cavalry Corps.

Neither does First In, Last Out... Unless you're talking about their beds, the lazy ****s.

Comment

The West don’t do TOETs on the rifle or gpmg, they do them on the gas stove and ‘genny’ for when they go away on a weekend camping!

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
                      has nothing to do with the Cavalry Corps.

Neither does First In, Last Out...
                      the laten inscription in the picture Translates to 1st in battle last out. the picture hangs in the cavalry school
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by madmark; 25 April 2012, 20:04.

Comment

How to recognise a western Bde'er : he'll try and buy your dog ( even if you don't have a dog ) . The patrol base will be like a halting site. The inferiority complex will be massive ( well balanced, with a chip on both shoulders )
                        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

the laten inscription in the picture Translates to 1st in battle last out. the picture hangs in the cavalry school

Na céada sa g-cath; na deigheanaca as
                          Actually taken from Old Irish-Dalcassian - the motto of Clare GAA btw.

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                            How to recognise a western Bde'er : he'll try and buy your dog ( even if you don't have a dog ) . The patrol base will be like a halting site. The inferiority complex will be massive ( well balanced, with a chip on both shoulders )
                            How to spot an EBDEér: Masses and masses of "speshul forces!!1!!11!" tac gear and without an ounce of knowledge on how to use any of it. Massive over compensation.

Originally posted by Vamp369 View Post
                            The West don’t do TOETs on the rifle or gpmg, they do them on the gas stove and ‘genny’ for when they go away on a weekend camping!
                            The east bde soldiers have bought their own rifle and gpmg because they "use it all the time". Actual use, about twice a year and even then not even allowed to bring it on assessment because it's not issued. Grumbles about issue kit being shite for the majority of the time and doesn't actually do any soldiering because of all the complaining.

Originally posted by Duffman View Post
                            You obviously have not seen the Tactical Tomahawks that are this seasons must have http://budk.com/Outdoor-Sports/Unite...h-Nylon-Sheath

Why use that secaturs and a leathermans saw edged blade to cut down that tree in the middle of the patrol harbour. As was recently demonstrated all you need is a crafty PDF sgt. equipped with a hatchet to set a funtional fashion.
                            Now I know this is sarcasm

Comment

This thread is the creation of a mod based on a post I made...I didn't start this shit, 'but please continue,,,your doing wonderfully!'
                              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                                This thread is the creation of a mod based on a post I made...I didn't start this shit, 'but please continue,,,your doing wonderfully!'
                                I'm expecting you to join in here murph! (on my side of course )