No announcement yet.

My Mickey is Bigger than Yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see the pic of the tpt lads but there is one of their sargents who alledgedly does have the biggest micky in the RDF, possibly the RDF.

Comment

Originally posted by madmark View Post
      FIND FIX STRIKE Cavarly first in last out
      Find the toolbox
      Fix the panhard 'cos it has clapped it in again(usually just before an attack)
      Strike up a match for a fag 'cos the AML could'nt be fixed and is awaiting a low loader!

First in the canner and last out alright!
      2011 PDF S Bde exercise.Us grunts are setting the conditions for a Bn attack on the enemy.Marking FUP's and SL's all nice and covert running on IR and NVE.Bloody cav came driving up the main road directly towards the enemy positions with White light on.This is despite their drivers having access to NVG's and white light being forbidden in CSCM's! F***ing Raccoons.
      "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
        Find the toolbox
        Fix the panhard 'cos it has clapped it in again(usually just before an attack)
        Strike up a match for a fag 'cos the AML could'nt be fixed and is awaiting a low loader!
        :
        I like it......must have been 1 cav AMLs
        Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.
          Type 1-2-3-4 fact check and POST

Cryos

Comment

Best thread in ages.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Captain Edmund Blackadder; 26 April 2012, 12:32.
            Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftandSure View Post
              The South...

The West...

The Mighty East...
              ROTFLMFAO !

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
              Assessments 2011,

wow!

where do I start ?

that was a fun night on the ground, just as I was getting my section ready to head off to visit the elephants and clowns, one of us suddenly realised that it was the wests and souths patrol harbors we were looking at and NOT a Fossets 3 ring circus :D

I have a good idea of what it was like in the Somme 1916 when the western trolls on our left flank came under contact,
              they formed up in an orderly line,
              popped smoke
              and thundered braveheart style straight into the waiting enemy position...
              none of your fancy noncey tactics or leaps and bounds!!!

As for the rebels, well Ill give them this much, the south sure dont need the radios they were given...
              this particular breed of men, with hyper developed lung capacity, and well used to hollering at each others tribes across the misty valleys of the Macgillycuddy's Reeks, quickly gutted the SINCGARS and used them as war drums!

in the East, probably due to the effects of Sellafield, we sadly do have bigger mickeys than the rest of you rock apes!

*this is FUN*

Excellent....
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Ground? Ground? What's this ground shit, paleface? Fly to work, whydoncha, courtesy of Don Airways

regards
                GttC

Comment

Don de don don DONNNNNN!!!!

Does the don belong to the east west or south?

Some of the sh*t that goes on there makes it hard to decide sometimes
                  "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
                  "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

The Don, like the Naval Service, is unique. it's like heavy metals; a dense concentration of eh, special talents. In other words, it's where the DF dumps it's wasters
                    regards
                    GttC

Comment

the Clip relating to the south I can equate with........

And the biggest Mickey goes to some lad nicknamed Schlong from the Southern Brigade....
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

ok

personal pet hate of mine

I hate the way the westies and the southerners dont worry about little things like hair length and beards...

Makes me want to rifle butt some of them in the face, or use a sheap sheers on them!

"He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
                        "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Last integrated exercise (5 day PSO exe) I was on, the 1st Southern platoon competed their tasks in 36 hours. Our tasks included deploying 3 bridges, building of a base base camp (razor wire, knife rests, perimeter lights, sandbag strengthened defensive positions, etc…) After 48 hours we were assigned to tasks the dubs and galway were struggling to complete, and continued to do so until the end of the exercise.

No way would I accept that the East has anything better to offer than the South. Everything I have seen over the last 5 years suggests the proficiency with the basics is lowest in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
                            ok

personal pet hate of mine

I hate the way the westies and the southerners dont worry about little things like hair length and beards...

Makes me want to rifle butt some of them in the face, or use a sheap sheers on them!

Leave the women of the southern brigade alone. No need to bring them into a biggest mickey contest.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Ah come off it, McKee has always been home to the Goatie brigade!

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
                                ................2011 PDF S Bde exercise.Us grunts are setting the conditions for a Bn attack on the enemy.Marking FUP's and SL's all nice and covert running on IR and NVE.Bloody cav came driving up the main road directly towards the enemy positions with White light on.This is despite their drivers having access to NVG's and white light being forbidden in CSCM's! F***ing Raccoons.
                                And where was said AML 90 when ye put in the attack?

Were you as surprised when ye got to the top of the hill and it was there with the 'enemy' force?

It was part of the 'enemy' force ye were putting the attack in on .................. terrible the way the 'enemy' doesn't do what their supposed to so you can put in a text book attack on them

Before you insult others, make sure you know ALL the facts first
                                Last edited by bunny shooter; 26 April 2012, 15:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X