X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not working for me either?

Comment

• Or me...
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Connaught Stranger View Post
        It works fine for me.

Connaught Stranger.
        It says its invalid. Try uploading again, make sure you do not tick the box where it says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" when uploading.

Comment

• Didn't work for me either.

What is the attachment supposed to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fridge Magnet View Post
            Didn't work for me either.

What is the attachment supposed to be?
            At a guess the 21 year bar. Looks same as the 15 year bar but with 21 instead of 15.

It is for enlisted per only. There was 900 recipients in 2Bde and 400 in DFTC. I am not sure about other formations

Comment

• Originally posted by midnight oil View Post
              At a guess the 21 year bar. Looks same as the 15 year bar but with 21 instead of 15.

It is for enlisted per only. There was 900 recipients in 2Bde and 400 in DFTC. I am not sure about other formations
              Well I retired from the Irish Defence Forces in 1997 with 21 years 174 days service,

and it came in an official brown envelope, with the correct postage paid :-p

Comment

Official Issue to P.D.F. serving with the requisite number of days service,

and also on official issue to Irish military veterans with the requisite number of days service.

[ATTACH]7281[/ATTACH]

Connaught Stranger.
                What is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by cooley View Post
                  What is this?

the 21 year bar.

Comment

• Your images are still not showing

Comment

• The problem is not at my end, seems to be a glitch on the forum.

Comment

• Host it on imgur and don't tick the box.
                        Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• I just seen on facebook a medal for the ann of 100 yrs of the irish vol
                          they are charging 30 euros for it
                          How many mingy type medals do people want

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiser View Post
                            I just seen on facebook a medal for the ann of 100 yrs of the irish vol
                            they are charging 30 euros for it
                            How many mingy type medals do people want
                            Its from O.N.E, profits go to their Fuchsia appeal.

Comment

• Its just another commemorative piece of "bling-bling"

no law against it being made, and no law against people buying it, wearing it

as such, and as we live in a democracy, those who want to buy it and wear it are free to do so.

Connaught Stranger.

Comment

Its just another commemorative piece of "bling-bling"

no law against it being made, and no law against people buying it, wearing it

as such, and as we live in a democracy, those who want to buy it and wear it are free to do so.

Connaught Stranger.
                                I know C_S your right just wondering how many of these types medals are there
                                I know of 2 this one makes three so if you had a service medal and never been overseas you could walk around with 4 medals
                                Imho I think its a bit much

Comment

Working...
                                X