This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docman
    Because we can't. It comes with the job. If the higher up's want to discuss it on national television, then they can.... but we can't (Unless there are any Press officers or generals on the board).
    Ah, but as a civilian I could repeat anything I heard on the news, couldn't I?
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

Dont.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Victor, of course you can....BUT NOT HERE. We have been down this road before. Please respect the rules.....

Regards etc

Comment

It's OK, I only do that sort of stuff to people who are elected . I'm not going to endanger your site without a warning like the above.
          Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

well no one elected me, and i'm the boss (among others) so what we say goes

Comment

To fire on some one in any country a solider has to satisfy four laws: Civilian law, Millitary law, international law and the law of the land.

Comment

Thread has been closed to prevent attached from opening.

Regards etc.

Comment

Working...
                X