Assessments 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colonel decker View Post
    One officer came in off ground intercepted sandwitches and ate several from his helmet in front of starving men he should have been horse whipped and checked for spoons of course.
    First sensible comment you've made on this board, Decker...
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Oh yeah and then there was the S and T....I will save that till later....

Comment

We didn't have a single water resupply over the entire week. The BTC had the recruit training ranges shut down because they gave the same amount of food/water to sentinels and the walk around the curragh was a lot more strenuous than looking out for people horse riding behind the ranges.
        Then there's the lack of opportunities for bods to go to the toilet.....
        Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Who was the lead Bde for the assessments this year ?
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

that was interesting, felt something was 'stirring' before we got there. Happy enough with the week, new format is grand, shite ground but sure you just have to crack on. A Coy miles ahead of B Coy. Plenty learned, . Back safe and just found a spoon in my smock.........it's out of the ration pack.

Comment

Engineers

Rashers the Engineer Sgt took out water every hour but the rdfta kept changing his locations not his fault.

Comment

I thought the guys from the south were miles ahead of the guys from the west in fact they came in an hour ahead of them.

Comment

Rashers the Engineer Sgt took out water every hour but the rdfta kept changing his locations not his fault.
                  RDFTA changing timings/locations was the story of the camp.
                  Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

I thought the guys from the south were miles ahead of the guys from the west in fact they came in an hour ahead of them.
                    bollox, a coy (west) marched into the camp at 1530 ish, were lined up in front of cook house with the major when B Coy (South) came in in the trucks.

Comment

just in. good week even with the crap weather.a coy far above the rest. a joke how some units sent troops out with lack of kit and haix

Comment

Originally posted by Infy View Post
                        bollox, a coy (west) marched into the camp at 1530 ish, were lined up in front of cook house with the major when B Coy (South) came in in the trucks.
                        Yeah there were a lot of chokers who came in early hanging around.

Comment

chokers? get off your high horse, platoon attack for the vip's was carried out then coy attack, brew had and then back in. Would have been done earlier if B Coy didn't take so long to cross the start line. Not going to start a debate or slagging match, the reports coming back will speak for themselves. From what I have seen and heard, A Coy were better overall in my opinion. if you think B were fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Now where are the spoons?

Comment

Originally posted by The real Jack View Post
                            When I heard about the location where the "assesments" are being conducted.

What is wrong with the Glen??

Can Kilworth accommodate a bn minus ?
                            We were told the overnight was going to be in the Curragh.
                            During or before the week?

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                            Back ! Only those who were there will know about this
                            I wasn't there but I'd say I know what your talking about.
                            We didn't have a single water resupply over the entire week. The BTC had the recruit training ranges shut down
                            Then there's the lack of opportunities for bods to go to the toilet.....
                            There should only be a need for it on 2/3 days, the days of only carrying 1 litre are long gone
                            ??
                            That's what personal admin time is for
                            Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                            Who was the lead Bde for the assessments this year ?
                            East for logs admin

Some units were completely unprepared in terms of basic pool issue kit and recruit level training

Comment

Please stop with the trolling.... I know you're hungover after last night. Fentons was some madhouse last night. People were singing and playing the spoons
                              "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                                Back ! Only those who were there will know about this
                                200 spoons have found new homes.
                                The week would have been more enjoyable had there been not so many clusterf**ks, too much hurry up and wait for my liking

Comment

Working...
                                X