Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Salute 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Salute 2012

Anyone go? I went at three thirty. Caught the end of the fire brigade v the tank. Not really worty eight euro.
    OK Smith it’s Colonel Decker. I hate it when a plan comes together. You’re surrounded. I want you and Peck and Baracus, to throw out your weapons, all the ration packs you stole and come out with your hands up. You have fifteen seconds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its never worth the money unless your there to buy gear
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Gear selection was crap did'nt like the army wanabees shat myself laughing when the fire brigade drenched Curtis in his tank.
    OK Smith it’s Colonel Decker. I hate it when a plan comes together. You’re surrounded. I want you and Peck and Baracus, to throw out your weapons, all the ration packs you stole and come out with your hands up. You have fifteen seconds.

4. Likes thedollar, T.I.M. liked this post
    C/S
    Post Thanks / Like
    A friend was one of the display team doing the war fighting with his sons. The recession has prevented him from bringing his own vehicles, along with other reenactors, so things would have appeared thinner on the ground than usual. He said that the turnout/footfall was good, considering that the Tall Ships was in full swing. His group will demonstrate their stuff at a Fort Camden show in mid-September and that will be the last big one til next year.

regards
    GttC

6. Thanks hptmurphy thanked for this post
    Likes T.I.M. liked this post

Thread Information