Lowe Alpine Sabre OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowe Alpine Sabre OG

Just wondering if there's anywhere that sells this daysack in Olive Green. I've looked around, and it seems only to be in DPM or not at all. Thanks for your help.
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Last time I was in cork.... (actually, almost a year ago at this stage) Mahers had them in stock. Not sure what the story is now. The sabre's commercial production was halted last year, though they still do them for government contracts. For something similar look at the Berghaus Munro or the Berghaus Centurio.... the Centurio would be a more flexible system to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by northie View Post
      Last time I was in cork.... (actually, almost a year ago at this stage) Mahers had them in stock. Not sure what the story is now. The sabre's commercial production was halted last year, though they still do them for government contracts. For something similar look at the Berghaus Munro or the Berghaus Centurio.... the Centurio would be a more flexible system to my mind.
      Look what you have missed since then! The 53 Degrees North store has opened just off Daunt Square in Paul Street. Straigt across from the rear entrance of Waterstones. They carry a great selection of Berghaus sacks and an extensive selection of other outdoor equipment. And the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Comment

Great Outdoors ordered mine in for me specially; had to leave a deposit.
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Did it take long to arrive? And what was the cost?
          Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Clear your inbox Blackadder!
            Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X