Recruit training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruit training

Hi, im due to start recruit training in athlone on the 19th of nov and was just wondering what is it store for me?
    Im under no illusion that it's going to be tough but what is the break down of training day to day as in how much running and conditioning is involved? Cheers

as for running you will start out slow and the distance wont be to gr8MOD: I assume you mean "GREAT".Text speak is against forum rules.Free exposure this time.No repeats ok. the pti over your pt training will build your platoon up
    ie bigger distance faster speed then on to running with combat trousers and runners to boots to adding kit helmets etc
    Last edited by apod; 20 October 2012, 13:08.

Comment

relax and take each day to your best ability and after a few weeks u will see the teamwork building into a bunch of soldiers you will have as friends for life..the instructors you will have started out the same way from day one so they know what they are doing...enjoy your career..

Comment

Best way to get through your days is to break up the day according to the meals. I.e. F*ck me I'm knackered but at least its only half an hour til lunch.

Works better then you'd think.
        To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

gr8[/U][/B][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]MOD: I assume you mean "GREAT".Text speak is against forum rules.Free exposure this time.No repeats ok.
          sorry MOD:Leave out the sarcasm.You broke forum rules and were called on it.I gave you a free exposure.Accept that with good grace.
          Last edited by apod; 21 October 2012, 16:25.

Comment

Thanks for replying, it's put me at ease a bit now. The excitement is building

Comment

Many congratulations on getting in. I hope your career is rewarding and enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
              X