The Naval Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Naval Gathering

Any body interested in holding a Naval Gathering (piss up) possible venue Cobh Music by Volunteers Maybe Aishly Keating might contribute could be a good night ( patrol)

Why not have a nationwide combined navy and Coast Guard gathering?

Comment

The coasties can do their own gathering. They are so keen to point out they are not Navy..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Yeah , sure would be well up for it. Look at some the Naval related FB pages to see how many guys still remain in contact, you want to organize it...I'll be there depending on the date,
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

if you stick to just Navy you are confined to Coark harbour stuff but fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Clacks View Post
            if you stick to just Navy you are confined to Coark harbour stuff but fair enough
            What?

Comment

Coark - Cork pronounced with a Cork accent!

Comment

Coark - Cork pronounced with a Cork accent!
                So you have neither been there nor spoken to a Cork person.

Comment

I vaguely remember leaving Cork Harbour while in the NS... check with head of the Coast Guard, you'll find he might have left the harbour during his service....usually to blow something up if I remember.
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

every county in ireland has people who served in the navy...

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                      I vaguely remember leaving Cork Harbour while in the NS... check with head of the Coast Guard, you'll find he might have left the harbour during his service....usually to blow something up if I remember.
                      jesus when i read that fast murph i thought you said throw something up..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X