• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are assuming they would understand the commands in Irish

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
      We can only hope , but my logical thought says they would .
      Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
        WE're assuming Laners still remembers footdrill given its 32 years since he gave any one an order....
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I never had to order anyone around , they always done as i asked .
          Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

Originally posted by Laners View Post
            Nothing beats a please and thank you
            'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
            'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
            Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
            He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
            http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

I can think of Three good reasons why they should not refuse

Comment

Most human life is sacred. when the dross of the country pointed the gun at that group of people. it was good a Juro was the one hit,
                because they are the ones who write the headlines . Remember when Veronica Guerin was murdered? The Guards could have lynched any scum involved from the nearest tree and the juro's would have looked the other way.

Comment

Yeah, never piss off the Chef.. we all saw what happened when Casey Ryback got pissed off!
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by ancientmariner View Post
                    The ongoing problem is that they are describing a reformed pan-national, multi-denominational , police force as the enemy. Their offices and communications need to be closed down. We need stricter rules for politicians--any party that promotes confrontation with the state , incurring time and cost to the state, and participating in such exercises on the street, should be forbidden to do so as a member of our parliament. MLmcD marched with those yet to be killers in New York.
                    The power vacuum in NI feeds this type of group. The longer it remains the stronger they become. The NI politicos need to cop on to themselves and realise this.
                    For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

The ongoing problem is that they are describing a reformed pan-national, multi-denominational , police force as the enemy. Their offices and communications need to be closed down. We need stricter rules for politicians--any party that promotes confrontation with the state , incurring time and cost to the state, and participating in such exercises on the street, should be forbidden to do so as a member of our parliament. MLmcD marched with those yet to be killers in New York.
                      Our perennial problem is that the wearing of partial or full uniform in public is an act of defiance , and unfortunately potential threat. Within a few weeks of NY parade and those at home, somebody was shot dead with a deliberate head shot. On the other hand in the UK thousands march in made up uniformity, every November , on the 11th Day at the 11th hour, to commemorate those , including our people , who fell in their services in past wars. NO Threat- NO significance- just a memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by laners View Post
                        i never had to order anyone around , they always done as i asked .
                        lmfao....
                        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Our perennial problem is that the wearing of partial or full uniform in public is an act of defiance , and unfortunately potential threat. Within a few weeks of NY parade and those at home, somebody was shot dead with a deliberate head shot. On the other hand in the UK thousands march in made up uniformity, every November , on the 11th Day at the 11th hour, to commemorate those , including our people , who fell in their services in past wars. NO Threat- NO significance- just a memorial.
                          And apparent legitimacy

Comment

Originally posted by new username View Post
                            The power vacuum in NI feeds this type of group. The longer it remains the stronger they become. The NI politicos need to cop on to themselves and realise this.
                            Need to stop paying the wasters until they go back to work.

Comment

Working...
                            X