No announcement yet.

AgustaWestland AW139

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, unlucky chopper to have that happen twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparky42 View Post
      Wow, unlucky chopper to have that happen twice.
      Either that or the actual root cause still hasn't been pinned down
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• An Air Corps AW139 was today tasked to transport members of the Garda Emergency Response Unit from Dublin to Co Cork following a shooting incident.

Comment

• Comment

• In the context of the last post, what does "re engagement of personnel" mean

Comment

• The Air Corps took back some recently retired officers. Presumably this is what it refers to. I don't believe there was anything similar for NCOs.
              For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
                The Air Corps took back some recently retired officers. Presumably this is what it refers to. I don't believe there was anything similar for NCOs.
                All ranks can rejoin (the PDF) since the Covid emergency legislation earlier this year

Comment

• Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
                  The Air Corps took back some recently retired officers. Presumably this is what it refers to. I don't believe there was anything similar for NCOs.
                  Maybe something to do with nothing much happening in the commercial airline business .
                  Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Did you see us overhead Croke Park for #DUBvMAYO ?
                        We were there!!
                        Proudly displaying the Irish tricolour at this iconic location."

Comment

• Have to say I prefer this to the flypast of PC-9Ms. To the average observer, the PC9M is just another aerobatics team. The Sight and sound though of a Green Heli, with massive tricolour underslung, leaves one in very little doubt who it is.

Comment

• Comment

• A few techs have gone back, but quite a few declined as their pension would be retrenched if they did and it wouldn't be worth it, financially. So, unless the pay scales change, people will continue to vote with their wallet. Tech firms of all kinds are looking for skilled people and the AC offer is not competitive.

Comment

• Is it time to be proactive and team up with UK in terms of replacement for this type? With one dedicated to Air Ambulance (carrying the associated equipment) will we see the type run out of airframe cycles prematurely?

Comment

Working...
                                X