Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of Topics to know before a PNCO course?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
    Correct...
    Sort of - They are officially known as DF Fitness Tests. The word "Life Tests" are also used officially but rarely. Not sure what "ITs" actually means but think it is only a colloquial name.

Comment

Originally posted by madden View Post
      Sort of - They are officially known as DF Fitness Tests. The word "Life Tests" are also used officially but rarely. Not sure what "ITs" actually means but think it is only a colloquial name.
      When first introduced, in the 80s/early 90s, they were called LIFE tests (an abbreviation of course for what I don't know).

AFAIK, "ITs" is the Irish abbreviation for Training Instruction (eg TI 07/11).

Comment

IT - unless my memory is fading - is short for Imlitir TreanĂ¡la (Training Instruction), as Dev said
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

I think LIFE stood for Life Improvement and Fitness Evaluation
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Life tests is the term used on the PMS
            Life tests are more than the ITs though, they also include hearing, eyesight and spyro.
            Your medical grade is a number comprised of your 2-digit year of birth followed a single digit for how you did in each test.
            Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

Working...
            X