• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still prefer my Jeep
    'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
    'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
    Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
    He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
    http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
      I still prefer my Jeep
      Kia Rio for me...I can but dream of a jeep or LR Defender!
      'History is a vast early warning system'. Norman Cousins

Comment

• Question is, will the 2020 shape Defender still be about in 50 years time...
        For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• Land Rover gave a discovery for testing ????
          Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

• Originally posted by spider pig View Post
            Land Rover gave a discovery for testing ????
            Yes

Comment

• Sorry that was meant to be laugh faces. Sure G wagon was top pick put with the assessment process giving 55% of marks to the cheapest or best price the whole selection is tainted ????
              Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

• The only problem with G Wagen is we would still be using them in 20 years as they wouldn't be falling apart. Sure that wouldn't keep procurement and contracts clerics in a job...

Comment

• Originally posted by spider pig View Post
                  Sorry that was meant to be laugh faces. Sure G wagon was top pick put with the assessment process giving 55% of marks to the cheapest or best price the whole selection is tainted ????
                  Not even close to being accurate

Comment

• Ford ranger

Comment

• Big gamble by Ricardo. Knowing it'll take some time before Land Rover manage to militarise the new Defender. Interesting to hear the Pinz mentioned, given that it was originally a replacement for the Front Control Land rover, which was never re-introduced.
                      I wonder how much ad-blue you have to add to run it with Jet fuel?

Comment

• jet fuel is basically a finer refinement of diesel and will run in any diesel engine as long as you add lubricant, because it does not contain sulphur. Running a diesel on Jet A1 without adding a drop of oil will soon kill the injection pump. Modern injectors don't like it, either, although that may be because car manufacturers don't want you to run your car on home heating oil, a lot of which is recycled jet a1, reclaimed by the fuel companies and dyed and sold for heating.

Comment

• The dye is also one of the items tested for, when the Customs stop cars and trucks, same as for green diesel.

Comment

• When we were in tChad, we had fuel shortages. Jet A1 was the order of the day.

There were a few barrells squirrelled away when we pulled out

Comment

• will it be as good as the old FJ40's

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Aiken View Post
                                https://www.toyota.ie/world-of-toyot...-Cruisers.json

will it be as good as the old FJ40's
                                Note, 280 Toyota landcruisers are replacing 320 Pajero's. Do the figures. Capability being cut again.

Comment

Working...
                                X