No announcement yet.

How much time could you as a reservist put in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another point to note here is the relatively long service of most people ( a lot here have families and solid jobs ) , so there is a lot of young 3* input missing in the above survey
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
      That is why I was interested in asking the question, its not something the skills survey asked and I thought a random sample might be worth gathering ( although IMO is biased because you have found your way here, and so are more committed than the norm ). I'd note that I mean the question as "once-off" as well , not recurring
      It isn't necessarily relevant. If your a doctor you can still do the job no matter if you do 2 weekends or 6 weeks

Comment

another point to note here is the relatively long service of most people ( a lot here have families and solid jobs ) , so there is a lot of young 3* input missing in the above survey
        Probably 10% of the 3*'s currently serving are here....

BTW it is classed as employment but its specific use employment, the 42 days comes from the 20% Working hour pension entitlement
        Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.
        Type 1-2-3-4 fact check and POST

Cryos

Comment

If your a doctor you can still do the job no matter if you do 2 weekends or 6 weeks
          Your wife obviously has different views than mine

Comment

Your wife obviously has different views than mine
            Hahaha more than likely not

What I meant was you could do the job as a doctor for the RDF for a weekend or a week your still covering a job

Comment

GPs are self-employed and not really representative of most of us wage-slaves.

Comment

Well say a surveyor may just be required to instruct on a small module of a course or on a working group (hours/days) or for a longer period of time as part of a project (weeks)

Comment

No. That is NOT what I asked. I want the longest continuous block of service you can do. This is NOT training it is operational Service away from your home and family ( and to be absolutely clear you're NOT able to go home until its over ). Start other threads for itty-bitty training stuff.

Comment

The skills survey isn't just necessarily about ops only

Comment

SO ? this thread is about this poll. Please don't drag it off into a different place, its not to discuss the skills survey. Start a different thread if you want.

Comment

The only enduring op agree to disagree

Comment

Working...
                        X