Flags to schools.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    I beg your pardon but context and inflection are hard to convey by text.

I was just pointing out that the teams are giving the presentation and that DF Parents can come in uniform.
    Disappointing that its SD, given that the amount of people that have Service Dress in the RDF is relatively low.
    Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.
    Type 1-2-3-4 fact check and POST

Cryos

Comment

Originally posted by Cryos View Post
      Disappointing that its SD, given that the amount of people that have Service Dress in the RDF is relatively low.
      Really? I dont know many fellow soldiers in the RDF that DONT have service dress
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Outside the Pale it is still uncommon for 3* . This is likely to get sorted over the next month or two.
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Must have been sorted in the last 2/3 years in the pale for 3*s

Every year the warning order for the GPO would go out and it would say no new issues of SD1

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
            Must have been sorted in the last 2/3 years in the pale for 3*s

Every year the warning order for the GPO would go out and it would say no new issues of SD1
            And on that subject will the 'new' uniforms be available for the events of 2016?
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by ned stark View Post

Not this thing again........
              We dont need a green poppy or a white poppy or an orange poppy.
              We already have a symbol to commemorate the men and women that fought in 1916.
              Its called the Easter Lilly.
              I wear it every year in or out of uniform.

Who lets you wear it in uniform?
              For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                And on that subject will the 'new' uniforms be available for the events of 2016?
                No

Comment

Originally posted by ned stark View Post

Not this thing again........
                  We dont need a green poppy or a white poppy or an orange poppy.
                  We already have a symbol to commemorate the men and women that fought in 1916.
                  Its called the Easter Lilly.
                  I wear it every year in or out of uniform.
                  When the proceeds of the easter lilly stop going to the retirement fund of child killers I will consider wearing it

Comment

The Fuchsia is a good compromise between the two.
                    "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
                      Really? I dont know many fellow soldiers in the RDF that DONT have service dress
                      Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                      Outside the Pale it is still uncommon for 3* . This is likely to get sorted over the next month or two.
                      I certainly don't and i can vouch for a lot of the rest. I filled in the recent request too, maybe something will come of it.
                      Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.

Cryos

Comment

With all the 1916 stuff coming up there will be a push to get as many issued as possible id reckon

Comment

Originally posted by koppiteal View Post
                          With all the 1916 stuff coming up there will be a push to get as many issued as possible id reckon
                          Im not so sure, with the numbers out there for the parade given that its a combined number per unit; they might not bother.

Cryos

Comment

Originally posted by koppiteal View Post
                            They seem to be expecting bad weather anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
                              When the proceeds of the easter lilly stop going to the retirement fund of child killers I will consider wearing it
                              Proceeds?? Who said anything about paying for it?????
                              Download it off the interweb, print, cut to size and pin.

I've bought the fuschia badge too but don't understand the relationship between it and 1916.
                              hedons have more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by na grohmití View Post
                                Who lets you wear it in uniform?
                                If im in dress uniform, I wear a tie pin. and in DPM its on my smock (hidden of course, rules is rules)
                                hedons have more fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X