CPO SA Ted Bradley NS Retd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPO SA Ted Bradley NS Retd

Just learned of the passing of my very good friend Ted Bradley ( Ted the Red), originally from Castlecomer Co. Kilkenny.

Ted joined the NS in 1968 after the death of his brother Martin, while in service. Ted retired in the mid 90s having served both ashore and afloat with distinction.

I served with him on the LE Eithne where he was the SPO ' Dusty' from the time of her commission until he went overseas with the army in 1988/89

He was one of the first in the DF and the first in the NS to be awarded the Good Conduct medal.

Many a tale will be told of this man who was a humanist of the highest order and could be depended on to the very last.
    Always my friend.

BZ on your final patrol Chief, rest in peace 'Brads'.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Sorry for your loss Murph.

Thoughts and prayers are with his family.
    'History is a vast early warning system'. Norman Cousins

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

RIP
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

RIP - may he sail the seven seas in peace
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

He was a gentleman and a good man to all who needed help..

Comment

Working...
          X