Bray Air Display Saturday 221200A July 2017 and Sunday 231200A July 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bray Air Display Saturday 221200A July 2017 and Sunday 231200A July 2017

Save the dates July 22 & 23 2017 & join us for Ireland’s Biggest Air Festival #BrayAirDisplay

Awe-inspiring aerobatic acts from across Europe will take to the skies during this summer’s Bray Air Display, which is supported by the Irish Aviation Authority. Enjoy Ireland’s Biggest Air Festival on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd July 2017.
    The event, which is renowned as one of Europe’s best air displays, was recognised earlier this year as 'Best Festival / Event Experience (large)’ at the prestigious, national Irish Tourism Industry Awards 2017. The #BrayAirDisplay is managed by Bray Summerfest with thanks to main supporter the Irish Aviation Authority, as well as Wicklow County Council & Bray.ie
    Why not take a look around our website there's plenty of information about the weekend from some of the aircraft taking part to the on the ground activities.

Buckle up for Ireland’s biggest air festival which kicks off on Saturday, July 29th with ground entertainment from 12 noon daily followed by the airshow at 3 pm on both days. It’s 2 days of action & entertainment!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Reminder!

Visitors will be treated to gravity-defying manoeuvres, flyovers and aerobatic performances that will leave you speechless. We promise you it’s going to be an incredible show! So save the dates (July 27 & 28 2019) and join us in Bray this summer.

Comment

Working...
    X