Pilatus PC-12 NG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EUFighter View Post
    Why would it be a burden for Germany? They are down to new cases which are 10% of the peak, the number of active cases is around 25,000 and dropping fast. We are talking about tests, the Germans are taking patients from Italy and France, so I cannot see it being a burden.
    Am I my brothers keeper? We are too dependent on overseas help for testing throughout our health service. There was the beginnings of overloading the German Labs. when we asked them to do our backlog some weeks ago. Our Strategic Security model mentions preparations for natural disasters and PANDEMICS. It seems everything we do is dependent on somebody else putting our ducks in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancientmariner View Post
      Am I my brothers keeper? We are too dependent on overseas help for testing throughout our health service. There was the beginnings of overloading the German Labs. when we asked them to do our backlog some weeks ago. Our Strategic Security model mentions preparations for natural disasters and PANDEMICS. It seems everything we do is dependent on somebody else putting our ducks in a row.
      If their labs couldn't cope then they wouldn't have signed the contract with us for the upcoming months, and given the scale of the ramp up we've done in testing it's not a surprise that we don't have the domestic capacity to handle those tests in a timely manner. Your complaint to me seems no different than Trump declaring yesterday that he wants Pharma companies to move production back form us to the US.

Comment

• Topic alert. This is a PC-12 thread folks take the Covid stuff off to the main discussion thread.
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• The Journal has an article on the PC12 acquisition.

Comment

• Boylan was ranting about it. Him and the journal bring out all the pond life.
            For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
              Boylan was ranting about it. Him and the journal bring out all the pond life.
              What was his fecking issue? Also Christ the comments section on that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparky42 View Post
                What was his fecking issue? Also Christ the comments section on that...
                The comment on the Journal in particular are a psych ward, no matter the subject someone has weird over the top opinion on it.....or just racist..

Comment

• Originally posted by pilatus View Post
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...y2020/%3famp=1

The Journal has an article on the PC12 acquisition.
                  As ever, the comments section is eye watering, and included the obligatory Russian bot.
                  'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
                  'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
                  Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
                  He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
                  http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

• The comments section is worse than the comment sections on most YouTube videos. There a few posters in the journo comments section who are trying to educate the masses, they must IMO members, but to no avail it seems. A few of my favorite comments on the article are: when are we going to stop buying ww2 aircraft, this will be used to fly ministers to open pubs in Donegal and the best one is this plane will actually be used to ferry Leo and the president around!

Comment

• Well they (the politicians) do have form in this. Mary Harney did use the CASA to go the opening of an off licence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
                        Well they (the politicians) do have form in this. Mary Harney did use the CASA to go the opening of an off licence.
                        December 14th 2001. Let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetjock View Post
                          December 14th 2001. Let it go.
                          In hindsight, it was possibly the best thing she ever did. It exposed the misuse of Air Corps aircraft once and for all. Simon wouldn't dream now of taking the Lear from Cork to Knock so he could cut the tape on one of his Clongowes buddies businesses. Leo has to think twice before using any aircraft for anything that isn't served by public transport. Even the ministerial transport fleet is much older than it was once kept.

This is boylans rant on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
                            In hindsight, it was possibly the best thing she ever did. It exposed the misuse of Air Corps aircraft once and for all. Simon wouldn't dream now of taking the Lear from Cork to Knock so he could cut the tape on one of his Clongowes buddies businesses. Leo has to think twice before using any aircraft for anything that isn't served by public transport. Even the ministerial transport fleet is much older than it was once kept.

This is boylans rant on twitter.
                            Did I miss something; Aer Lingus Bailout, that is a new one on me or did I miss something this time around.

Comment

• As we were using the PC-12 to transport medical tests I think we should fit it with a fridge, I hear Boeing are doing a good deal on fridges at the moment: $24m each!
                              Would luv to see the headlines then!

Comment

• Originally posted by EUFighter View Post
                                Did I miss something; Aer Lingus Bailout, that is a new one on me or did I miss something this time around.
                                Yeah, remember it was just before the decrease of natural disasters ... and after the spat with (checks notes) Hugh Grant.

Comment

Working...
                                X