Pilatus PC-12 NG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
    Yeah, remember it was just before the decrease of natural disasters ... and after the spat with (checks notes) Hugh Grant.
    Ahh yeah, now I remember the day after the age old question was answered "Guinness or Murphys which is better?"

Comment

In hindsight, it was possibly the best thing she ever did. It exposed the misuse of Air Corps aircraft once and for all. Simon wouldn't dream now of taking the Lear from Cork to Knock so he could cut the tape on one of his Clongowes buddies businesses. Leo has to think twice before using any aircraft for anything that isn't served by public transport. Even the ministerial transport fleet is much older than it was once kept.

This is boylans rant on twitter.
      Made the colossal mistake of clicking into both Boylan's twitter replies and the journal comments. I know I should know better and expect it, but I'm going to have to go wash my eyes out with bleach!

Comment

• Why does a "classic hits" radio station need a Talk Show?
        In fact why does Ireland have so many talk shows, is the waiting list to get on Joe Duffy so long that these wind bags will just talk to anyone else who will listen?
        It was the year of fire...the year of destruction...the year we took back what was ours.
        It was the year of rebirth...the year of great sadness...the year of pain...and the year of joy.
        It was a new age...It was the end of history.
        It was the year everything changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTU View Post
          Why does a "classic hits" radio station need a Talk Show?
          In fact why does Ireland have so many talk shows, is the waiting list to get on Joe Duffy so long that these wind bags will just talk to anyone else who will listen?
          Well where else are you going to complain about Normal People...

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.Smash! View Post
            Made the colossal mistake of clicking into both Boylan's twitter replies and the journal comments. I know I should know better and expect it, but I'm going to have to go wash my eyes out with bleach!
            I read the Journal's and that was more than enough for me, no way am I looking at his feed (for anything tbh).

Comment

• Originally posted by CTU View Post
              Why does a "classic hits" radio station need a Talk Show?
              It fulfils their public service broadcasting criteria. All non state broadcasters need to dedicate some of their broadcast hours to news and public affairs. This is how 4fm manages. He used to be on one of the late night dial a rant shows in Dublin before he went national. Likes the sound of his own voice too much. Facts not important, as long as there is "discussion".
              For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

It fulfils their public service broadcasting criteria. All non state broadcasters need to dedicate some of their broadcast hours to news and public affairs. This is how 4fm manages. He used to be on one of the late night dial a rant shows in Dublin before he went national. Likes the sound of his own voice too much. Facts not important, as long as there is "discussion".
                His late night rant shows were on quite frequently on my insomniac shifts, a toxic mix of racists, conspiracy theorists and general moaners, it has gotten worse since. It was like Joe Duffy for really tired cranky crazy people.

But like today it was predicated on the principal of "why be informed when you can use your feelings as your facts!". I believe the same slogan might be rather representative of defence policy in Ireland

Comment

• Be thankful.

You don't have to listen to this prick every farts turn...

Breaking news and hard-hitting talk about the big stories of the day.
                  'History is a vast early warning system'. Norman Cousins

Comment

• Originally posted by spider View Post
                    Be thankful.

You don't have to listen to this prick every farts turn...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007cpsh
                    And Jamie Bryson is Nolan's number one fan .
                    Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

• Kehoe just said 6 PC-12 overall???

Comment

• Originally posted by Graylion View Post
                        Kehoe just said 6 PC-12 overall???
                        If you are watching, and I am watching, who are the other 2 people watching?

Comment

Kehoe just said 6 PC-12 overall???
                          He seemed to clarify there,
                          6 Aircraft.
                          4 PC12
                          2 C295.

Comment

• Does anybody know what the electronic outfit will be? Kehoe has been crowing about it, but my understanding is that it fundamentally is only a video pod?

Comment

He seemed to clarify there,
                              6 Aircraft.
                              4 PC12
                              2 C295.
                              One of those PC12s seems to have no electronic fit? Is it going to be used for utility purposes?

Comment

Does anybody know what the electronic outfit will be? Kehoe has been crowing about it, but my understanding is that it fundamentally is only a video pod?
                                Video pod can be fitted from the factory in Switzerland. There is a bit more to it than that, and the less we know about it the better for everyone. It's an ISR aircraft. Similar fitout to the U-28A.

Comment

Working...
                                X