Thanks Thanks:  97
Likes Likes:  192
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by apod View Post
    These are the Scouts on issue.https://armyworld.pl/product-eng-884...I-Quality.html

Although I know they did trial the Desert version above also. IMHO they should have gone for the BW's version of the Scout which is a darker brown(Hides stains better).
    https://www.bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/o...3-wahl/a-4903/
    Brixworkwear selling in Ireland...

http://www.brixworkwear.com/haix-sco....html?___SID=U
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

2. Thanks DeV thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Truck Driver View Post
    Message them and ask for a DF discount code if ordering.They will knock a bit off the price.
    "105,000 dead. 40,000,000 unemployed. Police murdering African-Americans. You’ve completed you’re mission. You’ve made America great. Now get the f**k out."

- Rob Reiner.

"Yes he's an idiot with zero common sense,and no social skills,but he IS my son.I just hope he never goes into politics.He'd be a disaster.

- Mary Anne Trump

#unfollowtrump

4. Likes DeV, Truck Driver, ODIN liked this post
    Private 2*
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The real Jack View Post
    I came across this site that's selling Haix factory seconds, the grade II are just meant to be cosmetic defects and grade III are meant to have a defective goretex lining. The grade IIs could be worth a punt, they have scouts and the French army Nepal's amongst others. https://armyworld.pl/product-eng-123...I-Quality.html
    Bought a pair of Grade II Nepals off them the other day. Delivered in just under two weeks, not entirely sure why they were deemed seconds, perfect condition, not a scratch on them. Just need to wait for the restrictions to lift so I can go and torture them a bit!

6. Likes The real Jack liked this post
    Sergeant Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.Smash! View Post
    Bought a pair of Grade II Nepals off them the other day. Delivered in just under two weeks, not entirely sure why they were deemed seconds, perfect condition, not a scratch on them. Just need to wait for the restrictions to lift so I can go and torture them a bit!

Can be simply a deviation from the customers spec - eg if Ireland insists on D-rings instead of locking hooks and they make a batch with hooks, Ireland will reject as they aren't to the tendered spec. They become seconds. Or they might be missing the webbing heel strap.

Post Thanks / Like
    If anybody is thinking about buying the Scouts in the same spec as the issue boots do so now.Haix have stopped making them except for Government contracts and have shifted to the Mk2 design which has open hooks instead of lace tunnels.Get the originals while you still can.
    "105,000 dead. 40,000,000 unemployed. Police murdering African-Americans. You’ve completed you’re mission. You’ve made America great. Now get the f**k out."

- Rob Reiner.

"Yes he's an idiot with zero common sense,and no social skills,but he IS my son.I just hope he never goes into politics.He'd be a disaster.

- Mary Anne Trump

#unfollowtrump

9. Thanks na grohmiti thanked for this post
    Likes DeV liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by northie View Post
    So apparently roll out to begin this month to overseas and operational units with permission to wear at home from the start of next month.

Will believe it when I see it.
    Looks like you might be right. No sign yet and no update to A9 or L3 either. The wheels they grind slow.

- Rob Reiner.

- Mary Anne Trump

#unfollowtrump

Post Thanks / Like
    Nearly July now and still no sign of the regs being updated to allow for their use and the only people I have seen wearing them are people who had them from overseas and usually only when the BSM isn't around

- Rob Reiner.

- Mary Anne Trump

#unfollowtrump

Sergeant Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by apod View Post
    Nearly July now and still no sign of the regs being updated to allow for their use and the only people I have seen wearing them are people who had them from overseas and usually only when the BSM isn't around
    Pushed back to September apparently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by northie View Post
    Pushed back to September apparently.
    Why am I not surprised. Is there any reason for this??

- Rob Reiner.

- Mary Anne Trump

#unfollowtrump

Thread Information