New US Army Individual Weapon training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New US Army Individual Weapon training

I like the idea of having 41 rounds with 1 a dummy to practice IA on the actual range, would wake a lot of people up
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

I always looked forward to the awful day, when real world shooting is required, and one our many "marksmen" got a stoppage, and their first IA is of course, to raise their lamha suas.
    For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
      I always looked forward to the awful day, when real world shooting is required, and one our many "marksmen" got a stoppage, and their first IA is of course, to raise their lamha suas.
      Yep, Training someone to do it "as per the manual", then sending them back to their unit where you know some idiot is going to tear them apart for doing it right.

Comment

I should have said... that 1 of 41 is in a random place in the 41
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

When real world shooting is required, and one our many "marksmen" got a stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by juansan View Post
            When real world shooting is required, and one our many "marksmen" got a stoppage
            Didn't I just say that?
            For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Used to do that with the BAP to show a shooter that he was flinching. Strictly against regulations of course to have live and dummy amn together, but safe enough if strictly controlled. Health and Safety nowadays would have a fit.

Comment

Working...
              X